Passing the date of last miscarriage

So back in April I lost our baby at 9 weeks 6 days and miscarried using cytotec on May 1st :frowning:

I am 9 weeks today! Glad to be here, but I am worried as my last baby had a beating heartbeat and was right on track at 9 weeks too. I have already requested the ob to do a heart beat scan (I guess they have a little u/s machine in the office) AT 10 weeks, but I am worried that this little one will have the same fate as my last. Any advice on how to get over the date?

I recently had my baby (8 weeks ago tomorrow). Before this baby I had an early miscarriage during week 6. With the baby I just had I found out I was pregnant during week 3 and I have to tell you I was on pins and needles until I got passed week 6. Then I was nervous until the end of the first trimester and then nervouse until I got past the point of viability 23 or 25 weeks. I guess my point is that you might find yourself nervous throughout your pregnancy for one reason or another. I think you have to realize that this pregnancy is different from the other one. Hang in there and before long you will be in new terroritory such as 10 weeks, 12 weeks, 6 months, etc.