Past trigger and 12 dpiui

Today is 14 days past trigger and 12 dpiui and I got a :bfp: on this cheapie test from the Dollar Tree!!!

I’m in shock! I haven’t told my husband! (I’m really considering holding the news until Christmas morning! IDK, I may not be able to keep it in for 6 days!)

Do you think I should go and get an expensive FR test from the drug store, or should I just call my doc’s office and go get a blood draw? OMG. OMG.

Last night I forgot my Progesterone and I remembered as soon as I woke up today and thought to myself, ‘well I better test, maybe it will be positive…’ (b/c you’re supposed to use them until you get a positive). I’m in shock that I got a :bfp: !!!

Oh, ladies, you don’t know how happy I am right now!

I attached a pic!

:bsv: to everyone!!!

I forgot I’m watching my friends 2 kids while she has her first OB appt today… I may call the doc tomorrow and go in then… Agh I’m freaking!!!

congrats! :clap: i’d call and get a blood test. did you test out your trigger?

I’m not 100% sure what that means, but I think it means that I should have gotten a neg before… right? Well, I tested Thursday (and a few days before) and they were neg. I tested a couple days after IUI and got a faint line. So, I think I tested it out.

Is that to be sure it’s out of your system?

[quote=lizishere]I’m not 100% sure what that means, but I think it means that I should have gotten a neg before… right? Well, I tested Thursday (and a few days before) and they were neg. I tested a couple days after IUI and got a faint line. So, I think I tested it out.

Is that to be sure it’s out of your system?[/quote]

yep! sounds good if you got a negative on thursday, it was surely out! Congrats mama, now call and get that blood test scheduled!

Congratulations!! Definitely a positive!!!

:cheer: :clap:

Thanks ya’ll! I’m going to go in tomorrow morning.

I’m keeping my :cross: for you, Liz! I look forward to you sharing more good news with us! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! How exciting! Keep us posted!

Congratulations! YAY!

CONGRATS!!! :cheer: Keep us up to date!

CONGRATS!!! That is great news!! Keep us posted :slight_smile:

:cheer: :cheer:

My HCG level was 154- is this good? I have no clue. And my progesterone was over 45, so that was good.

I have to go back on Thursday to make sure the number is going up!

[quote=lizishere]My HCG level was 154- is this good? I have no clue. And my progesterone was over 45, so that was good.

I have to go back on Thursday to make sure the number is going up![/quote]

Yes, your HCg level is great! Congrats and :bsv: !!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: