PCOS - infertility and m/c

Hi! I am new here! I have been ttc since 2005. I became pregnant naturally in Sept 2006. However, the embryo stopped developing @ 5wks 4days but did not miscarry until 13 wks. I miscarried Thanksgiving week 2005. On April 20, 2006 I found out I was pregnant again. Another miscarriage @ 5wks 6days but carried until 11wks. After a year break, started trying again but to no avail. Last year I was diagnosed with PCOS and given metformin. Still no pregnancy! I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these same issues. How did you cope and did you ever carry to term? Please, any encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I am nearing my 29th bday and my biological clock is ticking LOUD! I’m scared it will not happen for me, even though I I’m not going to stop. Thanks in advance! -Sara

I am so sorry for your losses… I just found out today about my own early loss, and am waiting to miscarry anytime. It is tough seeing others pregnant and wondering how that can ever happen for you. While I am grieving right now, I am encouraged to see others who have success after loss, and that gives me tons of hope for the exact same.

I wonder, could it be an issue with progesterone? I know that is very common and have had several friends miscarry due to that. Also, IVF just may be an option as they monitor you quite closely. I wish you all the best on this journey! Keep trying and NEVER lose hope!!! There are so many success stories here that are proof it can happen!