Pelvic pressure on clomid?

I’m on cd8 first round of Clomid. Tomorrow is my last pill since I room it cd5-9 I have no idea what this pain is. But its not in my abdomen its more like something pushing on my left pelvic bone. It’s felt like this for the past hr. When I walk it makes me want to collapse almost… Any suggestions??? If it continues in the morning I will call my nurse.

pelvic pain

Finally, my nurse called back & she spoke w/the labor & delivery md, the nurse said its very likely that my ovary is trying to push a massive follie out??? I’m on my 4th day of Clomid. Am I suppose to ovulate now??? I’m so confessed & lost. I really hope this doesn’t mess up my chance of conceiving this month :frowning: this crap hurts!!

No you shouldn’t be ovulating yet. Not for another week I wouldn’t think. Sorry to hear you’re having some discomfort. Will you be having an u/s to see how your follies responded to the Clomid? This will tell you whether you have a shot this cycle or not.

[QUOTE=mandyrhea]No you shouldn’t be ovulating yet. Not for another week I wouldn’t think. Sorry to hear you’re having some discomfort. Will you be having an u/s to see how your follies responded to the Clomid? This will tell you whether you have a shot this cycle or not.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t think I could ovulate this early I take my last Clomid pill tonight at 7… I took a opk test this morning, and deff a faint line!! I couldn’t believe it. So I’m fixing go to work now, them I will call my nurse back, let her know whats going on, and see if they can get me in for u/s asap… ill keep you posted. I had sex this morning just in case… hope its the month for me…

I thought I read somewhere that it is possible that you always have some level of LH in your system and that having a faint line at anytime is normal. It’s when the line is as dark or darker than the reference line that it means something. I could be wrong though… Hopefully someone else can be of more help.

[QUOTE=Breezy2305]I didn’t think I could ovulate this early I take my last Clomid pill tonight at 7… I took a opk test this morning, and deff a faint line!! I couldn’t believe it. So I’m fixing go to work now, them I will call my nurse back, let her know whats going on, and see if they can get me in for u/s asap… ill keep you posted. I had sex this morning just in case… hope its the month for me…[/QUOTE]

SO my actual nurse called me back and said that it’s very uncommon to be ovulating now… but it has happened… so she said to stick with the Clomid which my last pill is tonight. That I should be feeling activity in my ovaries. If anything else starts feelin weird to call them back… As for the + opk it can be a fase positive… soooo… just to do :dance: tonight just in case… which we did this morning also haha

OPKs differ from HPTs in that a faint line on an OPK doesn’t mean you’ve ovulated. Most manufacturers say the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Here’s a helpful site to snoop around on for references and pictures. Pee On A Stick ~ OPK Overview

Also, be wary using OPKs if you have PCOS. One of the characteristics of PCOS is elevated LH, which is the hormone detected in OPKs. So it’s very possible to get a false + OPK if you have PCOS. I got 2 my first round of Clomid, but P4 results showed I didn’t ovulate.

So sorry you’re in pain. I hope it subsides soon!

[QUOTE=GeauxBaby]OPKs differ from HPTs in that a faint line on an OPK doesn’t mean you’ve ovulated. Most manufacturers say the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Here’s a helpful site to snoop around on for references and pictures. Pee On A Stick ~ OPK Overview

Also, be wary using OPKs if you have PCOS. One of the characteristics of PCOS is elevated LH, which is the hormone detected in OPKs. So it’s very possible to get a false + OPK if you have PCOS. I got 2 my first round of Clomid, but P4 results showed I didn’t ovulate.

So sorry you’re in pain. I hope it subsides soon![/QUOTE]

Thanks GBaby & Slopes!!
This is why I love this site! People like y’all w/ info I need to hear :grouphug:

The nurse did say it can be a false postive… but to do :dance: just in case… but I just never ever rememberin pain like this b4… I thought my cysts hurt worse… I was wrong lol… But then again i’ve never really ovulated… Kinda freaked me out… She said if I wanted to I could take another opk just to see if the line gets to full darkness… I knw the faint line doesnt necessarily mean anything, but i’ve NEVER had a positive anything lol but my u/s is on the 13th so :cross: & :pray: alot that this is all normal and that it actually works this first time…

[QUOTE=GeauxBaby]OPKs differ from HPTs in that a faint line on an OPK doesn’t mean you’ve ovulated. Most manufacturers say the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Here’s a helpful site to snoop around on for references and pictures. Pee On A Stick ~ OPK Overview

So sorry you’re in pain. I hope it subsides soon![/QUOTE]
Exactly. OPKs are positive if test line is as dark or darker than the control line. Mine always is lighter/faint, unless i am ovulating. I hope you feel better.

[QUOTE=AngelEyess]Exactly. OPKs are positive if test line is as dark or darker than the control line. Mine always is lighter/faint, unless i am ovulating. I hope you feel better.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Angeleyess!!!

I figured i’d take one just to see. I’m gonna take another one tonight just to be sure… I’m still kinda sore but hey it’s all gonna be worth it in the long run :cross: :cross: