Pineapple core after IUI? what,When & How?

My 1st IUI was fail and 2nd IUI after 2 days.I read many articles that pineapple core help implantation…Anyone had these after IUI to help get pregnant ??? Please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance!!

I’ve seen girls do this and they get their BFP’s, but i’ve seen girls also do this and it didn’t help. But this is what you are suppose to do. One pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your IUI.

Goodluck!

I tried it on my last IUI and I got BFP, not sure if it was related to that though. I just bought the precut pineapple in the produce section and ate some every day during the tww.

The precut isn’t what does it. Its the core that is suppose to be eaten. The core is what has the most bromelain in it. The Pineapple as Implantation Aid They also say eating it on an empty stomach is best.

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]I’ve seen girls do this and they get their BFP’s, but i’ve seen girls also do this and it didn’t help. But this is what you are suppose to do. One pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your IUI.

Goodluck![/QUOTE]

You ate ONLY Pineapple core or with piece? and how many days you took after IUI?? I mean you ate everyday 2ww or only 5 days after IUI…

[QUOTE=sami388]You ate ONLY Pineapple core or with piece? and how many days you took after IUI?? I mean you ate everyday 2ww or only 5 days after IUI…[/QUOTE]

I myself have never done it. But you are suppose to only eat the core starting the day of your IUI (being day 1) and continue for the next 4 days. I have never heard you are suppose to do it for the whole 2ww. The reason you eat the core is because it has the most thing needed to help with implantation.

Thanks all,
I want to know Is there any preferred time to eat pineapple?

[QUOTE=sami388]Thanks all,
I want to know Is there any preferred time to eat pineapple?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know about that. I do know this website The Pineapple as Implantation Aid says its best to eat it on an empty stomach.

I read this one month too and tried in for our second IUI. It worked!! But, I also drank a cup of pure Welch’s grape juice AND soaked my feet in warm water every day after work because it apparently keeps the uterus warm and inviting. Crazy?! A little bit and nothing can guarantee that it’s why I got my first BFP ever! If anything, it kept me sane because for the 20 minutes I soaked my feet I concentrated on just relaxing. As for the pineapple, DH cut it into 5 sections but I ate mostly the core, not the yummy flesh. :cross: for you!

I always soak my feet, from stimming to ovulation to implantation. Warm feet, warm uterus. Cold feet, cold uterus. A warm uterus grows a thicket lining. Plus like you said, those 20 mins of soaking is a time to just relax.

[QUOTE=TTC30]I read this one month too and tried in for our second IUI. It worked!! But, I also drank a cup of pure Welch’s grape juice AND soaked my feet in warm water every day after work because it apparently keeps the uterus warm and inviting. Crazy?! A little bit and nothing can guarantee that it’s why I got my first BFP ever! If anything, it kept me sane because for the 20 minutes I soaked my feet I concentrated on just relaxing. As for the pineapple, DH cut it into 5 sections but I ate mostly the core, not the yummy flesh. :cross: for you![/QUOTE]

Congratulation to you and your family,
I have IUI tomorrow. After my 1st round of IUI my RE gave me vaginal progesterone gel until pregnancy test.
I am nervous this time and i really want to know that Is it safe to eat core pineapple along with applying vaginal progesterone gel??
And Did you eat core pineapple empty stomach or with lunch,dinner or snack time???

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]I always soak my feet, from stimming to ovulation to implantation. Warm feet, warm uterus. Cold feet, cold uterus. A warm uterus grows a thicket lining. Plus like you said, those 20 mins of soaking is a time to just relax.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much,
After my 2nd round of IUI i will keep my feet warm…

Lots of baby dust to you…

[QUOTE=TTC30]I read this one month too and tried in for our second IUI. It worked!! But, I also drank a cup of pure Welch’s grape juice AND soaked my feet in warm water every day after work because it apparently keeps the uterus warm and inviting. Crazy?! A little bit and nothing can guarantee that it’s why I got my first BFP ever! If anything, it kept me sane because for the 20 minutes I soaked my feet I concentrated on just relaxing. As for the pineapple, DH cut it into 5 sections but I ate mostly the core, not the yummy flesh. :cross: for you![/QUOTE]

I did all three of those things too! I got pregnant with my first IUI, no meds at all but it turned out to be chemical. The second IUI I did those things and was a failed IUI but I think the timing was off a bit. On the third IUI I continued doing all three and I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and officially in the third trimester. I’m not sure which of the three worked, or if it was just a combination of them all…but I’d do it again when I’m ready for baby number 2!

[QUOTE=deenee07]I did all three of those things too! I got pregnant with my first IUI, no meds at all but it turned out to be chemical. The second IUI I did those things and was a failed IUI but I think the timing was off a bit. On the third IUI I continued doing all three and I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and officially in the third trimester. I’m not sure which of the three worked, or if it was just a combination of them all…but I’d do it again when I’m ready for baby number 2![/QUOTE]

Thanks you deenee07,
Did you eat core pineapple or full slice with core Also should i take empty stomach or anytime??

Is it safe to eat core pineapple along with applying vaginal progesterone gel?? because on my 1st round of IUI my RE gave me vaginal progesterone gel unit pregnancy test??

[QUOTE=sami388]Is it safe to eat core pineapple along with applying vaginal progesterone gel?? because on my 1st round of IUI my RE gave me vaginal progesterone gel unit pregnancy test??[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t see why it wouldn’t be safe. Our bodies produce progesterone after ovulation anyways and applying a supplement is just a precaution.

[QUOTE=sami388]Thanks you deenee07,
Did you eat core pineapple or full slice with core Also should i take empty stomach or anytime??[/QUOTE]

I got a fresh pineapple, cut all the skin off and sliced it. Each piece was about an inch and a half thick. I ate one of them then day I came home from the IUI, and put the rest in the fridge. Each day I’d take one slice out and eat the whole thing. Core and flesh. I never really paid attention to when I was eating it, or if it was on an empty stomach, as long as I ate one a day. I also drank a cup of 100% Welches grape juice a day. It can’t be any with the other fruit juices mixed, or diet or anything like that…has to be 100% Welches Juice. Also, for several months leading up to, as well as during my 2ww I soaked my feet in hot water for 30 mins in the evening. It was a nice way to relax, as well as thickening the lining. I think one of the biggest things in this whole process is to relax because stress does crazy things to hormones. I know it’s easier said than done because that was a very stressful time. Good luck to you in your 2ww!!

[quote=sami388]Congratulation to you and your family,
I have IUI tomorrow. After my 1st round of IUI my RE gave me vaginal progesterone gel until pregnancy test.
I am nervous this time and i really want to know that Is it safe to eat core pineapple along with applying vaginal progesterone gel??
And Did you eat core pineapple empty stomach or with lunch,dinner or snack time???[/quote]

Thank you :slight_smile:

I ate the pineapple in the morning with my breakfast and drank the grape juice right after. I was also on the lovely progesterone suppositories up until 10wks pregnant and never noticed anything different. Like I said, there’s no guarantee, we did a lot of praying and hoping and I know that’s why we’re pregnant. BUT, I found that after the IUI you feel helpless, there is nothing left to do but wait. Pineapple core, grape juice, etc., it helped keep my mind at peace and made me feeling like I was doing something. I also did some fertility yoga that concentrated on relaxing and blood flow. Best of luck, I’m :pray: you get positive results!

[QUOTE=deenee07]I got a fresh pineapple, cut all the skin off and sliced it. Each piece was about an inch and a half thick. I ate one of them then day I came home from the IUI, and put the rest in the fridge. Each day I’d take one slice out and eat the whole thing. Core and flesh. I never really paid attention to when I was eating it, or if it was on an empty stomach, as long as I ate one a day. I also drank a cup of 100% Welches grape juice a day. It can’t be any with the other fruit juices mixed, or diet or anything like that…has to be 100% Welches Juice. Also, for several months leading up to, as well as during my 2ww I soaked my feet in hot water for 30 mins in the evening. It was a nice way to relax, as well as thickening the lining. I think one of the biggest things in this whole process is to relax because stress does crazy things to hormones. I know it’s easier said than done because that was a very stressful time. Good luck to you in your 2ww!![/QUOTE]

I really wan to know After IUI first sign of pregnancy?? and after how many days?

I also want to know Did you BD on the trigger shot day or after IUI…
I asked my doc this and they said it didn’t really matter.
Is that good chance
Thanks! Any advice is appreciated.