Pitocin induction success stories with TWINS! Panicked please read!!!

So I am 37.4 with b/g twins. Due to protein in my urine and fluctuating BP the have decided to “pitocin only” induce tomorrow. Did anyone have twins with pit only induction and STILL have a vaginal birth?? Was it you first birth??

I have no advice or answer, just wanted to wish you good luck.

I was induced at 37 weeks with my twins (1st pregnancy). I wasn’t having any early labor signs, mighta been dilated 1-2 cm…I went in that morning at 6am, Dr broke water, & then started pitocin. I got my epidural a couple hours later, took a nap, & was fully dilated by 5:30ish. I did push for a couple of hours, was moved to operating room when baby A was finally ready to come. He was delivered vaginally and then baby B was delivered via breech extraction just 2 minutes later. I feel like it went great for a 1st pregnancy, even though I guess that’s a long time to push…was so ready to have them by that point, I would do it again! Am currently 31 weeks with a 2nd set of twins, hoping I’ll go into labor on my own this time.

Good luck to you! How exciting to be so close to seeing your precious little ones!

Becky

You’ve made it to full term and that’s fantastic! Your twins will probably be ready to come home with you when you leave the hosptial.

Remember, a birth is a birth, regardless of whether its vaginal or a c-section. What you might want to avoid is having to recover from both types of delivery (delivering one vaginally, then the other via cesarean).

Congratulations on your babies!!

Just wanted to wish you good luck and I hope you get that vaginal birth you want! Do you have an idea on the babies’ sizes? Is your hospital comfortable with breech extraction incase B turns? I don’t have any personal experience for you as a opted for a c-section but just wanted to pop in and wish you luck!

Just wanted to bump this and see how things went!

I know this is late, but I was induced and had a twin VBAC!

Congratulations on your babies and I hope you all are doing well! :flower:

Hello twin mommies

[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]I just wanted to say congratulations to each and every one of you. I’m amazed on how many women actually conceive twins via IVF. We are approaching our FET and are praying for a twin pregnancy. All of your stories give me hope! :thankyou: [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’]Jillybean143[/FONT][/B][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’] – How was your labor? Did the babies cooperate and did you have a Vaginal Birth? [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’]Smith1494[/FONT][/B][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’] – Congrats! I’m in complete :woohoo: shock that you are about to deliver your 2nd set of twins. :clap: I’m so jealous! Your story makes me so eager to compete our transfer. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’]UrzaNLuna [/FONT][/B][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’]– Okay now I’m just totally :woohoo: ecstatic! You also have a 2nd set of twins that were born 3 months ago!! Woohoo!!:cheer: I’m so excited and once again Congrats! I hope you don’t mind a couple of questions?[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]1.[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]Did you know the sex of the embryos before transfer?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]2.[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]If you knew the sex how did you and your DH decide on what sex to transfer? [/SIZE][/FONT]