Please Help! Can mood swings effect FET?

Hi everyone, I am 2dp5dt and a little nervous.

I was trying to stay extremely positive through my 2WW, but starting the night of the transfer I mood swings got the best of me and in FULL FORCE. I got aggravated, stressed (at DH), did some yelling, and cried hysterically, felt like I was hyperventilating. The same thing happened yesterday morning and last night. I cry so hard I can feel my stomach tightening, and yell so much it stresses me out really bad.

Has this happened to anybody??? Has anyone gotten a BFP after putting their body through that during the first 48 hours???

Me :slight_smile:

On day of transfer, I was sooooo angry of my husband, screaming of him like mad. Then, when I went back to the office, director put extreme pressure of me… As you can see from my signature, it didn’t have any bad effects.

Good luck!

Awe Congrats Dear_D! :cheer: That is wonderful!

Glad to hear that I am not the only one who experiences this, and the outcome of your BFP was not affected!

Hey maybe it’s a good sign? I had mood swings with my Stims but not with anything that I was on prior to transfer. All of my other symptoms I have now I had after starting PIO except the mood swings, they just came the night of transfer (and today I slept MUCH longer than I had been since PIO as well)

Maybe :wink:
How are you today?

[quote=Dear_D]Maybe :wink:
How are you today?[/quote]

I totally missed your response. But all is well! Got my first Beta on Monday and my numbers were 276! Still waiting on the results from my second BETA this morning. I am still a little moddy but not as much as the first few days!

How did you NT scan go?

Congrats!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

NT scan was OK, gave blood too, on Friday will hopefully get final results of screening, hope for the best!

Yay for you!!!

[quote=Danielle1003]I totally missed your response. But all is well! Got my first Beta on Monday and my numbers were 276! Still waiting on the results from my second BETA this morning. I am still a little moddy but not as much as the first few days!

How did you NT scan go?[/quote]

Congrats hun! Looks like you would have a feb due date come on over to the feb due date board!

Thanks Dear_D!

Rach007-Thanks for the invite but I can not find the feb due date board :confused:

[QUOTE=Danielle1003]Thanks Dear_D!

Rach007-Thanks for the invite but I can not find the feb due date board :/[/QUOTE]

Here is the link:

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/due-date-buddies/2020215360-february-2014-due-date-buddies.html

D

Keep positive all the time is gonna much better in any circumstance, just be strong…ok?

Dear_D - Thank you very much !

Bunny1980- Thank you, I cant wait to get out of my first trimester