Please help interpret my 2 beta score

Hello, this is my 3 time doing FET the first was a BFN the second was a BFP but ended in a miscarriage. My betas did not double very good.
This time around my first beta on 7/26 was a 445. The second beta on 7/29 was 1205. I am concerned and worried that it did not triple. Our nurse said it was good and doing great, but since the miscarriage we are concerned. What do you think? Is this normal for three days? Do we need to prepare for a miscarriage etc. Any chance for twins? Please help.

Your nurse is right, these are good! Early on, you want your beta number to double every 48-72 hours. The doubling rate slows down after you reach a certain number (1200 I think). Your doubling time is 50 hours which is great. Yay!!!

We are worried since the numbers didn’t triple in 3 days time. Our next beta is wed the 31. Then if okay I think we wait for the 6 week ultrasound

Your numbers look wonderful. Try to relax :slight_smile: congratulations to you!

Update

We have our third beta it rose from 1205 to 3310 in 2 days. We have out first ultrasound August 14. We are so nervous and excited since we have tried this three times with one miscarriage. How do our numbers sound? Any chance of twins? Thanks.

[QUOTE=Buckeyevol]We have our third beta it rose from 1205 to 3310 in 2 days. We have out first ultrasound August 14. We are so nervous and excited since we have tried this three times with one miscarriage. How do our numbers sound? Any chance of twins? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!! Your beta #s look great!! Always a chance for twins!