Please help me give my wife the Christmas Miracle she deserves

I am not sure is its OK for husbands to post on here and I am sorry if its not but I really need help in giving my wife the Christams Miracle she deserves. She has always talked about how wonderful and supportive you all have been to her so I thought this would be the place to come to for help. This is my first time being on a forum and I have looked around a little and do not understand most of the abbreviations so please bear with me. This is also something I am not used to talking about and it is a little uncomfortable, but for her I will do anything!
We have been trying to have a baby for 5 years now. since we met at the age of 16 it’s all she has ever wanted. We went to a fertility doctor 2 years ago and I found out I have a lot of problems with my sperm. Its something that I still have a hard time accepting. The doctors told us our best chance was with in vitro, but neither one of our insurances will pay for it. But they did cover inseminations so we gave that about 6 trys and none of them worked. This year we used a lot of our saving to do the in virtro but my wife miscarried. We had 3 embryo frozen so we transfered those and she miscarried again. As much as it hurt to lose the pregnancies seeing her heartbreak was so much worse. After some testing we found out we have some antibody issues, I don’t know the exact name but our doctor said they can defintely help us. The problem is we cannot afford to do another in vitro right now. For the past several months she has been so depresed because she feels like there is no hope. And she only has 1 ovary that she could lose at anytime due to cysts so taking a few years to save more money is not really an option. Then we found out our fertility clinic was giving away a free cycle. We had to write about everything we have been through and share it with the public. Right away Victoria, my wife wanted to do it. I on the other hand was not so sure, I didn’t want all of our personal information out there for all to see. But knowing this was our only hope I agreed. We got picked as one of the finalists and now we need people to vote for us to win.
I am putting the link at the bottom but voting is only open until Monday. We really need your help! I do not have a lot of family and Victoria’s is not very supportive of us doing fertility treatments so we don’t have many people voting for us. It hurts me as a man to have to ask other people to help us with something like this. I feel like a failure for not making enough money to be able to pay for this on my own. So I am beeging you to help us. Victoria has a heart of gold and will make the most amazing mother. When ever she is around children her whole face lights up. She really deserves this so please just take a second to vote. It really only takes a minute and you don’t have to give any information.
Thank you so much and I hope all of you find success in becoming parents.

haveababy.com/news-menu/269
click on Victoria and Walter

Thank you and happy holidays…Walter

I just voted. Good luck!

Just voted hope

Done. I really hope you win.

voted. good luck.

I voted for you. Best of luck!

Wow My wife was right you are all so amazingly supportive, Thank you!!! I just wanted to re-post the link to make it a little easier!

Sher Fertility Institute Facebook IVF Giveaway | Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine

I just voted! Good luck in your journey!

I voted! I hope you get your baby!

U have my vote! Good luck!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Dear Walter, [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]As I was reading your post right now, it sounded familiar to me. Then when I read your wife’s name, I knew exactly who you both were. I read your story last week, and out of the finalists, I voted for you. Your story sounds so much like mine and my DH’s, and I felt so connected to you both. You are such a wonderful man to come to this forum and talk about your story. All for the love of Victoria. It brings tears to my eyes. Best of luck to you both. You have been in my thoughts and prayers lately. Keep loving and supporting each other like you have been since you were 16. Amazing![/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sincerely,[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Carin[/FONT]

I voted for you!

Good luck and may God bless you with the precious dream you both have. I voted for you! :cheer:

Just voted…best of luck to you both!

Done i’ll vote later from. Hubby phone

Voted already for you! I think it’s really sweet that you would go on the forums to ask for help too. She’s a lucky lady that wife of yours.

We welcome men on here too. If you win, I know I would love to hear about your journey from you and the misses.

Good Luck!:cross:

I voted for you also. I hope you and the others (hell, all of us!) get the BFPs we want and pray for in the new year!

Done. Good luck

I voted for you also. And as you can tell, we love husbands coming on here, especially when they are so supportive. Best of luck to you!

Just voted for you!! It is wonderful to see husbands on the boards, wish there were more of them :). It is very sweet what you are doing. My hubby and I also suffer from male factor infertility, and multiple miscarriage, but finally have our little miracle. Good luck to y’all!

OMG! I am in tears right now! I can’t believe he did this! I am his wife and I came on to bump up a thread I had posted earlier, I have it set so it keeps me logged in. When I saw the user name I didn’t know what was going on! He had not said anything to me about this. Now I feel terrible because I was upset with him this morning because he was not asking people to vote. I am still in shock! He is SOOOOO against talking about our fertility treatments with ANYONE. When I would see the few husbands that do post on here I always wished he would do the same. I feel so blessed to have such a supportive husband!
I LOVE YOU BABY!!! This means the world to me! Thank you Thank you Thank you. Your gonna def get a :dance: (he doesn’t know what that means lol)

Thank you so much for voting everyone! And I truly hope we all get our blessings this year!

Snowie- congrats I love her name, Arianna! That is our choice if we ever get blessed with a little girl!
Brit- your story offers us so much hope! Did they ever give you an explanation for the miscarriages? Did you do anything different when you had you son, who btw is adorable he has the most amazing smile!