Please List If You Have Hla Matches With Your Husband Followed By Your Result

Hello everyone,

I am starting this thread in order to get more insight abut HLA matches and IVF results. Mu husband and I have 6 that we discovered last year. However, we haven’t had transfer yet so I don’t know what the result will be once we start neupogen. We are also planning to do FET.
I will put down some questions and please for each one of you, make a copy and answer them. Hopefully this will help to approach this issue more successfully. Please be patient to answer those questions.

How many HLA with your spouse:

After how many IVFs you discovered matches:

What medication did you use to address this issue:

Did you have success immediately after HLA were discovered:

If not, how many rounds it took you to have a successful pregnancy:

Did you do genetic testing on embryos:

Baby gender:

Thank you!

How many HLA with your spouse:[COLOR=“blue”]We have 5 matches

After how many IVFs you discovered matches: [COLOR=“blue”]4 fresh IVF cycles and 3 FET cycles, 17 embryos transferred up to that point

What medication did you use to address this issue: [COLOR=“blue”]Neupogen

Did you have success immediately after HLA were discovered: [COLOR=“blue”] We did one cycle locally (a FET) that was not successful. Our next fresh IVF resulted in twins

If not, how many rounds it took you to have a successful pregnancy:[COLOR=“blue”]2

Did you do genetic testing on embryos:[COLOR=“blue”]no

Baby gender:[COLOR=“blue”]2 girls!

How many HLA with your spouse: 7 matches

After how many IVFs you discovered matches: 2

What medication did you use to address this issue: Intralipids and Dexamethasone (we couldn’t afford IVIg or Neupogen). We also used donor sperm to try and take away the matches.

Did you have success immediately after HLA were discovered: No.

If not, how many rounds it took you to have a successful pregnancy: We have transferred 2 times since then we have decided to move forward with a surrogate in hopes of it working. We have 3 more embroys left from the donor sperm cycle and one left that is both of ours.

Did you do genetic testing on embryos: Yes. We used Day 5 biopsy with Natera.