Positive Dreams

I have had a few dreams in the past about getting BFP, each one is a little more painful as the reality continues to be negitive. Last night was the worst so far… In the dream I actually made sure that I was not dreaming only to wake up! It has taken me all day to realize that when I woke up and announced that “I am so sick of positive tests in my dreams and not reality” it would affect my husband for the rest of the day! I think I caused his bad day! I think not knowing causes bad weeks… and my irregular cycles cause bad months. My poor husband is finally on board…but I am already off.

I’m so sorry! I know exactly how you feel. For years I’ve had so many dreams of not only getting positive tests but of actually giving birth and holding my baby for the first time. (I even named her in one dream and a week later a close friend gave birth and gave her baby the same name! A name we’d never even discussed between us. I sort of wanted to tear my hair out!)

I know they can feel so frustrating - there’s a great quote from Anatole Frances:

“To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.”

Keep the faith! Your dreams may be a good sign that you’re getting closer. I hope your DH shakes off his bad day and gives you a big hug.