POSSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST!!! Beta of 119. I need reassurance

HI everyone,

I am sorry for starting another thread about Betas but I just had a pregnancy test done yesterday (mine and my husbands fifth wedding anniversary!!) it came back possitive and my BETA is at 119!!! I couldn’t be happier. Long story short my husband and I have been trying for a baby for almost four years. Is a beta of 119 to start with good? we only had one embryo left and we were praying for this to be our lucky little embryo. Any advice or any of your own success stories are greatly appreciated!!!

Any number above 50 is a good indicator of a full term pregnancy! Congratulations!

just wanted to say - woot! woot! what a joyful day.

:clap: time to celebrate!!! whoo hoo, anything above 50 is a GREAT start!!! :cheer:

That is why i love this site. Wonderful support from wonderful people. thank you all for your words of wisdom and encouragement:):slight_smile:

Congrats!!! You ARE pregnant!! :slight_smile: your first beta is good!! Anything above 50 is where they like to see it!

Congrats!!! Sounds like a great number to me!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I think my first was in the mid 100’s and it was a great pregnancy. Congrats to you and your husband. Wishing you lots of success and happiness!

I just wanted to congratulate you! happy and healthy 9 months!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

congrats! my first beta was 112…see siggy below. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant. Your beta looks good. :bsv: to you.

Just want to say congrats on your BFP!!!

Enjoy the next 9 months !!!

Congratulations!! That is a great beta number!!

2nd Beta

Hello and Congrats. How did your 2nd beta go today?

[quote=bellarue2]HI everyone,

I am sorry for starting another thread about Betas but I just had a pregnancy test done yesterday (mine and my husbands fifth wedding anniversary!!) it came back possitive and my BETA is at 119!!! I couldn’t be happier. Long story short my husband and I have been trying for a baby for almost four years. Is a beta of 119 to start with good? we only had one embryo left and we were praying for this to be our lucky little embryo. Any advice or any of your own success stories are greatly appreciated!!![/quote]

Sorry everyone for my late response…I couldn’t figure out my login information to save my life! Our second BETA was yesterday and it went FABULOUS!!! Our beta was 527!!! Better than expected:):slight_smile: thank you all for your encouraging words. I wish :bsv: for everyone on this site. This website has really helped me deal with my infertility issues and was there for me when friends and family (only because they could not relate) could not be. THANK YOU ALL!!!

PS. OUR FIRST ULTRASOUND IS APRIL 1ST. say what??? i have to keep pinching myself!

Congratulations! Sounds like a great beta!! :cheer:

So happy for you!!! :cheer:

CONGRATS!!! that is awesome. :cheer: