Pre-FET bloodwork: do I take my prog. shot and estrogen b4 AM bloodtest?

I am supposed to have a FET later this week and they are checking my blood levels tomorrow. I forgot to ask whether to wait to take my oral estrogen and progesterone shot until after the blood test. I usually take them early AM before the timeslot for my bloodwork. I know it’s important to do it same time of day, but I also don’t want to skew the numbers… I’d appreciate advice from anyone who has been through this because it’s too late in the day to call and ask now!

[QUOTE=frozentransferhopes]I am supposed to have a FET later this week and they are checking my blood levels tomorrow. I forgot to ask whether to wait to take my oral estrogen and progesterone shot until after the blood test. I usually take them early AM before the timeslot for my bloodwork. I know it’s important to do it same time of day, but I also don’t want to skew the numbers… I’d appreciate advice from anyone who has been through this because it’s too late in the day to call and ask now![/QUOTE]

Unless told otherwise, take your medication at the same time each day, regardless of when your blood work is scheduled. I always did that and everything turned out fine. Best of luck with your FET.