Pregnancy symptoms between ET and pregnancy test

I had my ET a couple of days ago and will have my pregnancy test in about 1.5 weeks (had a 5-day transfer). Does anyone know if you could have a BFP without symptoms? Or are there definitely symptoms I should expect? :pray:

I had a day 3 transfer and was so sure it didn’t work, a few days in because I didn’t have any symptoms. I even wrote a post after a negative hpt 7dpt, basically giving up. The next night I took another hpt and it was a bfp. I couldn’t believe it. Then some things started to add up and I realized I did have a couple of symptoms (mainly terrible heartburn and sleepiness) but didn’t realize that’s why it was happening.

Best of luck to you!!

Thanks! I feel some symptoms but can’t help but think its the PIO shots! Will keep thinking positive! Thanks for sharing!!

The only thing different between my 2 bfp and my 2 bfn is the cramping both bfp I had AF like cramps also had one “wipe” of implantation spotting but not everyone gets that my boobs were just slightly more sore.

That’s the usual case, actually.

[QUOTE=babyhope12]I had my ET a couple of days ago and will have my pregnancy test in about 1.5 weeks (had a 5-day transfer). Does anyone know if you could have a BFP without symptoms? Or are there definitely symptoms I should expect? :pray:[/QUOTE]

When I had my last 5-day transfer (which resulted in a BFP and live birth) I had no symptoms. My beta, 9dp5dt was only in the 30s too. Everything worked out though. Just a late implanter.

My symptoms, or lack of symptoms, seemed the same on both my BFP and my BFNs.