Pregnant and BFP

I am pregnant for the first time in my life.
Today is 10dpt and my beta/hcg is 337.
A few days ago I was freaking out thinking that AF was coming and then today I find out my prayers has been answered :bfp: :bfp:

WOW! I think that I’m in shock:woohoo: :clap:

Congratulations!!! :clap:

woohoo

Congratulations!!! :pray: everything continues to go well for you!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you;)

Congratulations :clap::clap:

Beta#2

I had #2 beta check today and it was 778. Nurse said that was a good # :). 1st ultrasound sch for 2/22. Maybe this all will sink in by then;) thanks again for your best wishes
Nesi

congrats!! looks like we are on the same schedule!! I had my second beta today too… first one was 262 second was 646… best wishes to you!! sounds like you are well on your way!!

Hi Denise4959. Thank you! Congratulations and Best wishes to you too;) that’s awesome same sch. Il be checking on your posts to see how things are progressing with you. Our beta numbers are pretty similar too:). I don’t have another beta sch at this time. They might check beta at my first US 2/22?
Take care and I :pray: you have a wonderful and stress free pregnancy.

[QUOTE=Nesi_M]I had #2 beta check today and it was 778. Nurse said that was a good # :). 1st ultrasound sch for 2/22. Maybe this all will sink in by then;) thanks again for your best wishes
Nesi[/QUOTE]

Great news! You really needed after a such a long journey! Good luck to you…

Hi Nesi,

First, Congratulations!! You have two strong beta’s. I really love to read posts like this, thank you for sharing.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! I’m up to 14 weeks and so far I’m enjoying it, even the “morning sickness” hehe. Sounds crazy but believe me, even the symptoms you’ll enjoy.

Alexis.

Thanks Alexis:) congrats to you on your 14 weeks. Twins wow! I would love to have twins. I agree with you about the symptoms. I have insomnia right now and I take that time to research on what and what-not to do or eat while :preg: and just about anything that comes to mind about :preg: I’m a :nerd:

:clap: Over the moon for you! Congrats on your bfp. YOu give me hope since we have similar problems. Did you and dh do the at home genetic screening before you did pgd on your embies? YAHOO!!! Congrats!!:dance: :cheer:

Hi Nesi.

Congratulation on your big news :preg: . I am very satisfied after listening to your news. I wish you a best of luck for your up coming future. Take-care of your angel.:wings:
A lot of baby dust for you. :cheer:

Hi Mel73, Thank you so much, we are very happy and over the moon !:wink: Wow God is good! We did genetic testing way back in 2005 during the time when we were getting tested for infertility. They just threw genetics testing into the mix. I brought it up during our first IVF consultation. The Dr requested our 2005 results and strongly recommended Pgd. We have 25% chance of conceiving a child with the genetic disease my hubby and I are both carriers of. The initial step of getting the pgd test probes took almost 4 months, that’s the only part I hated. But once they got the cells for testing, they took only 1 day to respond;) it’s good to have one of our worries crossed off the list;). Please let me know if any questions and thanks again… There is definitely hope and il be praying for you Mrs Mel73 and ur upcoming IVF :pray: