Pregnitude?

[FONT=georgia]I just came back from a consult appt with my RE; as you can see by my signature the treatments I have had thus far. We decided to give 2 more rounds of injectables a shot and then we are going to be looking at the dreaded IVF. I told my RE I have started to really pay more attention to my diet and exercising more than I have been and I’m down an additional 6 lbs; and that I just feel like there’s a piece to the puzzle that is just missing. She recommended me to start taking Pregnitude along with treatment; that it’s supposed to help women with PCOS. Has anyone taken it? Does anyone have success stories with it helping with treatment?? I’m willing to give almost anything a shot (no pun intended) at this point.

Thank you ladies for all of your support! :grouphug:[/FONT]

Hi there,

I’ve been taking Pregnitude on and off for about 4 months. I started it after my first injection with IUI did not work. I have PCOS and it took forever for me to respond to the meds, my cancel was almost cancelled a couple of times. That IUI didn’t work and I started taking Pregnitude when my period started and for my next cycle (about a month or so late) I responded in half the amount of time and with half the amount of meds. Granted my ovaries were likely already ‘primed’ from my first go around but I do think a large part of it was Pregnitude. Unfortunately I don’t have a success story yet and my IVF cycle just failed so I am attempting a more natural approach and including Pregnitude for the long haul.

I’m part of a group on FB that has some great information and success stories if you are interested: [FONT=Helvetica Neue]3Ps (PCOS, Pregnitude, Pregnancy) [/FONT]

Hi. I took pregnitude with my last IVF/FET cycle and it worked. I’m 19w5d pregnant right now. I do not have PCOS or anything, just bad eggs, so my RE had me start taking it about 2 months before the retrieval along with CoQ10. I did a freeze all cycle and then did FET, because that’s the only thing that works for me. I also added HGH to the cycle and I think all 3 new meds help with making my eggs better quality. We had many more high quality blasts to freeze this time around. Good luck with your cycle!

[QUOTE=allycat;n2598279]Hi there,

I’ve been taking Pregnitude on and off for about 4 months. I started it after my first injection with IUI did not work. I have PCOS and it took forever for me to respond to the meds, my cancel was almost cancelled a couple of times. That IUI didn’t work and I started taking Pregnitude when my period started and for my next cycle (about a month or so late) I responded in half the amount of time and with half the amount of meds. Granted my ovaries were likely already ‘primed’ from my first go around but I do think a large part of it was Pregnitude. Unfortunately I don’t have a success story yet and my IVF cycle just failed so I am attempting a more natural approach and including Pregnitude for the long haul.

I’m part of a group on FB that has some great information and success stories if you are interested: [FONT=Helvetica Neue]3Ps (PCOS, Pregnitude, Pregnancy) [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thank you ladies for your input!! I have noticed on the days I have only had one dosage (right before bed) I don’t have any annoying side effects. But once I add in that AM dosage by midafternoon I have so much gas and bloating that it makes it very uncomfortable. I just had a drs appt with my RE for a baseline and I asked him about it. He said since I am on prenatals as well I can just drop the dosage down to once a day so I don’t have issues. I’m very happy for that but I also don’t want to limit the effects of pregnitude either. Have you ladies had any uncomfortable side effects? In a positive note I have noticed my nails are growing fast and strong; I believe I have the pregnitude to thank!! I think I may look into that facebook page too… I need all the support I can get!

Sorry, I can’t help with the side effects. I seem to experience absolutely no side effects with Pregnitude. I also don’t experience them with Metformin and I’ve Pregnitude can even replace Metformin in terms of its help with PCOS. I take 2 packages of Pregnitude and 1500 mg of Met a day and don’t notice a thing in terms of side effects. Your body may also need time to adjust to it as well. There is a website PCOS Diva and she has a lot info and positive reviews on Pregnitude if you need more info.

This is the first I’ve heard of pregnitude is it a prescription drug?

[QUOTE=nellers;n2619045]This is the first I’ve heard of pregnitude is it a prescription drug?[/QUOTE]

No it’s not a prescription drug, it’s a supplement, you dissolve it in water, some people have luck with it improving their fertility.

I know this is an old thread, but I’m hoping someone may still check it. I have never heard of Pregnitude, but I am very interested in learning more about it! I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2006, and have two wonderful children with the help of IVF. We would like to go for baby #3, but can’t afford to do IVF again, and would like to try our hand at getting preggers the “old fashioned way.” I’m up for trying ANYTHING that may help!