Premature aging ovaries & egg quality

Hi, I am 30 years old this year, trying to conceive since married in 2007. But unfortunately, doc said I have premature aging ovaries problem and my hubby have morphology problem. Thus is difficult to conceive naturally due to poor quality.
Then, we tried 3 ivf and all failed due to poor embryo quality. My doc prescripted DHEA in 2nd and 3rd ivf, it helps to improve quality but not still good enough yo success.
I’m very desperate now as I am not sure what else I can try as my doc suggest donor egg, but my husband doesn’t feel like to use donor egg. Anyone here try out any herbal supplements from ivf herbal support or any natural ivf herbal support from Australia before? Or anything can help to improve egg quality?

I have a similar problem at 31. I tried DHEA too and it didn’t do too much. I think it might have increased qty. but not quality. Have you tried acupuncture? Also, lots of antioxidants from foods, CoQ10 and Royal Jelly. Also, acupuncturists usually prescribe chinese herbs which could also help.

There have been some very promising studies on melatonin and CO-Q10…I think that many of us with low egg quality are on these…also…some are on myoinsitol. Do some research on each to make sure that they are not contraindicated with any condition or medication that you are currently on. Also explore the IVF protocols for low responders including estrogen priming and micro-dose Lupron if you have not done so already…GL!!

Royal Jelly

There is a thread, I believe in infertility treatments under herbal, where they have a quite a few replies in regards to royal jelly and its effects. It looks like a few women have tried it for poor egg quality and they swear by it. It really is not to expensive, I am trying it now. I am also trying CO-Q10. It is too soon to tell if it helps but I hope so. Good luck to you and baby dust to all:babydust:

I would get second opinion from a different doctor. The whole morphology thing is really overblown, most good doctors don’t believe in poor morphology, and low ovarian reserve at 30 should not be that bad - your age is on your side. You may just need a different protocol.

[quote=Shashan]Hi, I am 30 years old this year, trying to conceive since married in 2007. But unfortunately, doc said I have premature aging ovaries problem and my hubby have morphology problem. Thus is difficult to conceive naturally due to poor quality.
Then, we tried 3 ivf and all failed due to poor embryo quality. My doc prescripted DHEA in 2nd and 3rd ivf, it helps to improve quality but not still good enough yo success.
I’m very desperate now as I am not sure what else I can try as my doc suggest donor egg, but my husband doesn’t feel like to use donor egg. Anyone here try out any herbal supplements from ivf herbal support or any natural ivf herbal support from Australia before? Or anything can help to improve egg quality?[/quote]

What protocol were you on? As Trans-Siberian suggested, a 2nd opinion may well be in order. I took Co-q 10, vitamin E and royal Jelly during my cycle, but no idea if they really helped or not, also drank 1 cup of 100% grape juice(organic when I could find it)/day, as I have heard that helps with egg quality as well. I did have good quality eggs, and I was on the Microdose Lupron protocol. with icsi- Dh’s morphology shouldn’t really be an issue. My DH has fairly bad male factor (low count, poor motility, and poor morphology) and 11 of 15 mature eggs fertilized with ICSI during my cycle.

Good luck to you! Are there any other REs near you that you can get a 2nd opinion?