Progesterone Levels after IUI?

Today i am on 4dpiui…I had IUI on sunday(17th march).Today i went Doctor office for blood test and my progesterone levels is 14.6.
I just want to know Is this good??
Thank you!!

[QUOTE=sami388]Today i am on 4dpiui…I had IUI on sunday(17th march).Today i went Doctor office for blood test and my progesterone levels is 14.6.
Thank you!![/QUOTE]

[FONT=“Arial”][COLOR=“Blue”]Sounds pretty good to me…I think anything around 15 and up is what most doctors want for medicated cycles. [/FONT]

Anything over 5 indicates ovulation. Most RE’s want to see it 15 or greater on a medicated cycle. Also, most RE’s check progesterone at 7dpo so at 4dpo your levels are find and do indicate ovulation has occurred.

[quote=sami388]Today i am on 4dpiui…I had IUI on sunday(17th march).Today i went Doctor office for blood test and my progesterone levels is 14.6.
Thank you!![/quote]

I heard that if you go in at 7dpiui that is the best but 14.6 for 4dpiui that does look good :slight_smile:

Thanks for reply.
I am going to start progesterone virginal gel from Tomorrow that will go for pregnancy test after one week…
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sounds good to me. I had a 12 at 7dpIUI with my first pregnancy that ended up successful. It was a medicated cycle and I did not have progesterone suppositories that time either.