Progesterone Levels with clomid?

Hey ladies,

Really loving all the information I am getting off this site. I was wondering how your progesterone levels changed the more your clomid was upped. Let me know your story!

:pray: for all us to get a :bfp: this month

My progesterone on my first round of Clomid (50mg) was 1.5, meaning I didn’t ovulate. After they upped it to 100mg, it was in the 3’s on CD21 and in the 8’s on CD24, indicating a weak, late ovulation. Next round they’ll increase to 150mg to hopefully give me a stronger ovulation.

Generally, RE’s like to see prog levels above 10 on unmedicated cycles and above 15 on medicated cycles. If you’re not ovulating on your own, your prog levels will be very low. If you start taking clomid and it helps you ovulate, prog increases. Some people respond well to 50mg and will have good prog levels at that dose, but for others (like me) it takes a higher dose to get the desired effects.

Good luck to you!! :babydust:

Progesterone Levels

Without Clomid my progesterone was 0.5…almost nonexistent. 1st round of Clomid I jumped to 12 but didn’t ovulate still. I’m on round #2 and I was at 26.6 and did ovulate.

Also with Clomid I started my period on time since it regulates me. Hopefully tomorrow :af: won’t show up and I’ll get a :bfp: At least I know Clomid is working!

Hi pregnancy hopes,

Here were my progesterone numbers on my signature. My doctor liked seen my numbers above 20. On my first cycle 50 mg I was 11.5. But I started without meds at 5.3. And as he amped my dosage to 100 mg I ovulated every cycle until I got my :bfp: :). :pray: For you ladies to get yours soon too:).

thanks

thanks for the encouragment. my first round didnt go to well its hard to keep faith, i hope i ovulate with dosage and i get my :bfp: But I know with God all things are possible.

Did any of you get trigger shots? My RE hasnt checked my progesterone levels but with my OB/GYN it was very low. I was wondering if maybe the trigger shot almost guarantees ovulation so that is why the RE doesnt test???

[quote=pregnancyhopes]Hey ladies,

Really loving all the information I am getting off this site. I was wondering how your progesterone levels changed the more your clomid was upped. Let me know your story!

:pray: for all us to get a :bfp: this month[/quote]

My first progesterone level was:

2.6 in Sept.

2.7 in Oct.

then 7.1 a few days later.

So that is why they put me on clomid.

I will have progest. testing next month, and will keep everyone up-to-date. :cheer: