Question about morphology

My husband and I had our first iui in October which didn’t work so we are going to try to just do the 50mg of clomid and timed intercourse using a monitor. His morphology and motility were originally low but his motility has come up to normal (57%). His counts have always been above 20 million. The only thing that is still low is his morphology, which at the last SA was 11%. My RE said they wanted it up to 30%. My question is did anyone ever get a BFP with clomid and a morphology around 11%? Is 11% too low to expect a BFP? We are continuing to take our vitamins and stay healthy, so hopefully it will go up in the coming months.
Thanks for any input you might have!!

While 11% is “low” by the old standards, its not low by the new standards. 4% is the new normal. Dh had 5% when we did our clomid IUI cycle and we got a bfp.

I’d say you have a good chance of getting a bfp is his motility stays the same with 20mil/ml count and that morph.

:cross:

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]While 11% is “low” by the old standards, its not low by the new standards. 4% is the new normal. Dh had 5% when we did our clomid IUI cycle and we got a bfp.

I’d say you have a good chance of getting a bfp is his motility stays the same with 20mil/ml count and that morph.

:cross:[/QUOTE]
Thanks missingmy#2, I did hear about new studies showing different guidelines for morph. That makes me feel better. I guess my RE is still going by the old standards…?
Also, I hope you have a surprise BFP this month, you never know!