Question about timing of injections

Hi,

I started my new cycle several days ago and am trying my first round of injectables (Bravelle)! I just have a question regarding the timing of injections. Would it throw off my cycle completely if I did not inject around the same time each day? What if there was several hours difference? Have you had that variance and if so, did it turn out okay?

I always tried to do it within the same hour or two. I never had more than a 2hr variation. Check with your doctor.

becca1119: Thank you! I checked with my nurse and she said 2 hours as well. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with more variance and if that was okay.

[QUOTE=SktlsFamTwo]Hi,

I started my new cycle several days ago and am trying my first round of injectables (Bravelle)! I just have a question regarding the timing of injections. Would it throw off my cycle completely if I did not inject around the same time each day? What if there was several hours difference? Have you had that variance and if so, did it turn out okay?[/QUOTE]

I will be honest, I didn’t pay much attention to timing my injections. I was told to do them ‘morning’ and ‘evening’, so that’s what I did. I was on Menopur/Bravelle and Lupron nightly.

I am undergoing my first cycle with injectibles this month and was asked to take injections at the same time every night. I think the reason for that is to maintain consistent hormone level during the cycle and considering the fact that we are taking these to get our dream baby (babies) I wouldn’t want to play around with timing of the injections. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I couldn’t answer your question though.

Around the same time. If I’m off by an hour, I try to adjust it next day by taking the meds half an hour closer to the original time. I don’t know if that works medically, but it makes sense to me!