Question regarding injection timings

Hello ladies

Pretty new on this forum. I’m not very active 'coz I find it hard to keep track of the threads I post on…but I do read a lot of what you all have to say and it’s of great help! So thank you all very much.

I was wondering how important it is to take the shots at exactly the same time everyday? Is it okay to take it one hr earlier or later than a decided time…that is if I decide 6:30, is it ok to take the shot anytime in the window 6 to 7?

Essemkay: thanks. Will set the automatic subscription option.

Oh okay :frowning: I’m required to take all my shots at A particular time and at times this becomes hard 'coz I get late at work or someone drops by home randomly…for now we hvnt told anyone that we are Goin thru Ivf… So becomes tough:(

I was told that it’s okay. Actually, they said taking my shots 2 hours before or after my normal scheduled time is okay if this happens once or twice. You still want to try to take them regularly.

But just to be certain, you can always ask someone in your clinic this question. I’m not sure which medications you are on, so my situation may not apply to yours.

By the way, this does not apply to the trigger shot. You definately need to take that shot at the exact time they instruct you to. The trigger shot schedule lines up with when your go in for your egg retrieval.

[quote=IvfIndia]Hello ladies

Pretty new on this forum. I’m not very active 'coz I find it hard to keep track of the threads I post on…but I do read a lot of what you all have to say and it’s of great help! So thank you all very much.

I was wondering how important it is to take the shots at exactly the same time everyday? Is it okay to take it one hr earlier or later than a decided time…that is if I decide 6:30, is it ok to take the shot anytime in the window 6 to 7?[/quote]

Deedee2: thanks. Am just returning from my baseline visit. N the nurse told me a +/- 2 hour window is fine. So that’s good.

Noticed that ur ER is tomo…All the best!:pray: For everything to go well