question..

last month on clomid I got sick but not like this month. last month was a cold. but for the past 5 days I’ve been getting randomly super nauseous and throwing up. before this all started five days ago I had no CM. when this all started I had a lot of CM. now I have none but I’m still nauseous. has anyone else had this on clomid??

clomid and sickness

[QUOTE=army.wife<3]last month on clomid I got sick but not like this month. last month was a cold. but for the past 5 days I’ve been getting randomly super nauseous and throwing up. before this all started five days ago I had no CM. when this all started I had a lot of CM. now I have none but I’m still nauseous. has anyone else had this on clomid??[/QUOTE]

I did… I had terrible moodiness, bouts of crying and lots of cramping with the trigger shot.:grr: :grr:

all I did was 50mg of clomid both months and last month (my first month) totally wasn’t that bad. I’m naturally a b**** lol so the mood swings didn’t bother me but the hot flashes did. I’m also getting like really bad headaches too.

I only took Clomid one month and I overstimmed but I was horribly nauseous for about 7 days. I couldn’t eat anything warm and had aweful reflux. Hopefully it gets better soon.

me too! I just hope all of this pays off sometime! I hate not being able to sleep either! December my doctor is upping my dosage to 100mg so I hope the s/e don’t get worse

Here is what I had with Clomid:

Started Clomid before bed day 5
Day 6-9 - mild cramping
Day 10-12 - Sharp abdominal cramps, at times I wanted to scream
Day 13 - Severe abdominal pains, bloating (I looked like I was 6 months pregnant), back pain, nausea, vomiting, mouth sore, very thirsty. Lost 10lbs since Day 1 (I did not mind). Went to urgent care and ER, bacteria and blood in urine, suggesting an infection, no UTI symptoms.
Day 14 - Some relief, still moderate pain and bloating, started feeling sharp shoulder pain and pain under ribcage when taking deep breaths
Day 15 - positive OPK, mild abdominal cramps, feeling better due to relief
Day 16 - continued shoulder and pains in ribs
Day 17 - Started antibiotics, mild cramps, more uncomfortable feeling then pain, another urine test - bacteria has cleared up. Did beta test since I had shoulder pain to rule out an ectopic pregnancy, beta was negative.
Day 18-23 - continued mild cramps/uncomfortable feeling
Day 24 - Progesterone at 9.7 and AF shows up, the heaviest flow I have ever had. Concerned about thinning of lining. Blood in stool.
All of this for nothing!!! Just so frustrating!

I will be starting Femara next cycle. I am really excited about it. I told my RE that I want monitoring this time, I want to make sure I am not doing this for nothing!

My family is super fertile, my mom is 1/11! Everyone has at least 2-5 kids in the family. When I was 15 I thought that if I kissed someone I would get pregnant. I can’t believe nothing after 2 years of trying!!!

Wish you guys all the best! I love hearing how everyone is doing and when I see that someone gets a BFP it just gives me so much hope! By the way, my friend just got a BFP on her 3rd cycle on Clomid after 3 years of trying :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wow. that’s alot! i don’t know how you dealt with all that. I know it’s probably early I took a test BFN but coming into this cycle I kind of expected that. after my first round when I got AF on October 3 it was so heavy it scared me my husbands in the military and I called him freaking out and made him come home. it was pouring out of me. doctors said it’s normal. I’m kind of wanting to do 100mg of clomid because I know it makes me ovulate. I was going to ask for femara but I think I’m gonna stick with clomid for December. I’m taking off November. I’m gonna test again on Wednesday morning. I have no idea when AF will show up so I wouldn’t know if I missed her or not. I get B/W on the 5th to test for pregnancy. ehh I guess we’ll see!! lol