Question :)

This will be my first time and I’m just wondering the odds with low motility but high sperm counts with an iui I’m healthy though. Maybe share some success stories?

The odds depends on how many sperm, their level of motility, the timing, and how many mature eggs you ovulated - there are lots of factors. It only takes one good sperm and one good egg though!

[QUOTE=EastCoastMama]The odds depends on how many sperm, their level of motility, the timing, and how many mature eggs you ovulated - there are lots of factors. It only takes one good sperm and one good egg though![/QUOTE]thank you I see you just had yours sticky dust!!! I went to the doc today and I have two follicles right 23 and left 19 blood work showed I’ll be ready sooner so I just did ovirdril and will be gettn my iui tomorrow morning :):slight_smile: sooo excited :slight_smile:

Great news! Good luck with the IUI!!!

[QUOTE=EastCoastMama]Great news! Good luck with the IUI!!![/QUOTE]
Do you know if those are good numbers for an iui? Right 23 left 19 and endro (I’m guessing that’s means lining?) 10.1

Yes - those numbers sound perfect! I had follicles at 21 and 15, but my lining was only 6.2. They like to see it 8+, so you are good at 10!

[QUOTE=EastCoastMama]Yes - those numbers sound perfect! I had follicles at 21 and 15, but my lining was only 6.2. They like to see it 8+, so you are good at 10![/QUOTE]
Awww I’m sorry I’m praying for you though!! Thanks for all your help!!