Question

I’ve had three miscarriages in the past three years. One, I just had two weeks ago. I did IVF and two took, I lost one, but one has been growing fine. I’ve continued to have spotting and some clotting. I had more cramping and the spotting picked up, so I went in on Tuesday. Baby was measuring 8w0d (right on) and had a healthy heartbeat at 169.

Today, not even two full days later, I woke up with a liner full of blood. I wiped and there was still a lot. I went back to bed and it’s eased up and is back to dark brown spotting.

Could I be losing the other baby now? I put a call in, but am miserably waiting for a return call. I’ve been a mess for the past two week and this is not helping.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

With my first m/c, I had bad cramping with the bleeding and it didn’t let up. I passed the baby (at work, no less), so knew I had miscarried. The second time was a missed m/c at 8.5 weeks (baby hadn’t grown past the u/s the week before, so it was 7.5w). I had a d&C at 9.5 weeks. This past m/c, I had a rush of blood (dark brown) and cramped for over two days. The bleeding was never very much, but it’s continued since then. So, part of me thinks that maybe this is just a continuation of that one, or if I’m starting to lose the second.

I still feel nauseous and have sore bbs, which is why I feel so confused.

Any insight? Thanks.

So sorry this is happenning to you. Hopefully the bleeding is from the first baby you lost. If they don’t respond quickly, maybe you should go to emergency to get an ultrasound. :grouphug:

I am sorry you are going through this right now. I would firmly suggest a u/s. It will give you a peace of mind that nothing else can and put my your mind at ease. I would firmly tell your RE’s office that the last 3 miscarriages were at this same time and get in.

Rach

I agree with other ladies, for your sanity call in for an u/s so you can see that baby is OK. However, if you don’t have any cramping or you have a mild one it may be just irritating cervix, nothing more. So far I had 3 bleeding scares and they told me if I had brown blood coming out and no cramping- it is old bleeding and nothing I should worry about. If there is red blood moderate bleeding and mild or no cramping - I can keep my feet up (meaning sofa rest) and that’s all.
So now I just keep record how often I have these happening and trying to figure out what am I doing to cause is and now after few months I can tell there is no really connection to anything.

Get you u/s and try to learn what is normal for you and this pregnancy.

Wish you all good luck and :pray: that this one sticks!
:grouphug:

I didn’t go I because I’m in Atlanta for a wedding (I live in CO). Tonight during wedding pics (we took two with the bride and groom) I had blood gushing out. By the end of the second pic, the blood was dripping down my leg.

It slowed, but I’m still bleeding. No cramping, no back pain. Hoping its just a SCH that they couldn’t see last time.

[QUOTE=MsKm]I didn’t go I because I’m in Atlanta for a wedding (I live in CO). Tonight during wedding pics (we took two with the bride and groom) I had blood gushing out. By the end of the second pic, the blood was dripping down my leg.

It slowed, but I’m still bleeding. No cramping, no back pain. Hoping its just a SCH that they couldn’t see last time.[/QUOTE]

You need to go to the ER!
This sounds like too much blood to be ignored.

Good luck!