Questions about FET

Hi ladies. I was just wondering a few things about FET. Natural FET to be exact. My RE suggested a natural FET for me. Would a medicated FET be better since they can monitor LH surge better? I was wondering, since the embryos are already grown and can’t be improved, is there anything I could do to try and improve my chances of these embryos to stick? Should I eat any certain foods/avoid foods? Accupuncture? Natural supplements? Has anyone my age have any success with a natural FET? The clinic doesn’t grade the embryos but assure me that they only freeze good ones.

Thanks for any input.
Happy 2012!

Kathy:flower:

hi!

I am 41 and had a successful natural FET in early November - the only meds I did take were estrogen to help with my lining which was thin - I liked the FET cycle so much better than medicated cycles and felt it was easier on my body. As far as other treatments, I did do acupuncture weekly and also had a treatment immediately before and immediately after the transfer.
I had 9 frozen embryos, three survived the thawing, all three were transferred and one implanted…remember, it only takes one!

Best of luck to you

[QUOTE=Jeremiah29:11]hi!

I am 41 and had a successful natural FET in early November - the only meds I did take were estrogen to help with my lining which was thin - I liked the FET cycle so much better than medicated cycles and felt it was easier on my body. As far as other treatments, I did do acupuncture weekly and also had a treatment immediately before and immediately after the transfer.
I had 9 frozen embryos, three survived the thawing, all three were transferred and one implanted…remember, it only takes one!

Best of luck to you[/QUOTE]
Congratulations! You give me hope but I am older than you. It looks like your only issue was lining because your fresh cycle was cancelled. I only have 2 frozen embryos so I am :pray: at least one makes the thaw.
Again congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy:flower: