RE in NYC please please please HELP

Hello ladies

I really need help. My friend is going through IVF and she’s very unhappy with her RE. Although she using the one I used she’s not happy…I sugested for her to change RE don’t waste time with them…Just becasue it worked for me it may not work for her…So of course I’m reaching out to the only ppl I know which is you Ladies…LOL. I’m her only support because DH really don’t understand how sensitive this IF is since he has 2 children already.

My friend is 38-39 yrs old, low egg reserve, they have to do PGD testing due to sickle cell trait, and I know they had a sperm issue also.

I was told by my acupuncturist that any of the RE’s at Sher Institute or Cornnell are excellent choices. I may be doing the switch, myself even though I am in NJ. Not feeling the warm and fuzzy with the current group. Let me know if she makes the switch and who the choice RE is!
:flower:

[quote=Logan]Hello ladies

I really need help. My friend is going through IVF and she’s very unhappy with her RE. Although she using the one I used she’s not happy…I sugested for her to change RE don’t waste time with them…Just becasue it worked for me it may not work for her…So of course I’m reaching out to the only ppl I know which is you Ladies…LOL. I’m her only support because DH really don’t understand how sensitive this IF is since he has 2 children already.

My friend is 38-39 yrs old, low egg reserve, they have to do PGD testing due to sickle cell trait, and I know they had a sperm issue also.[/quote]

I think Cornell is great, but I am not certain they do PGD. They do not have advanced freezing from my understanding.

Can she travel? CCRM is probably best for their issues.

I want to Northshore’s Human Reproductive Center in long island. If she isn’t worried about it financially, they were ok. I didn’t care for my RE but the rest of the team was OK and other people who use them seem to like them a lot.

I would very highly recommend Dr Wang at SIRM. He is highly knowledgeable and very caring. Avoid Columbia - very impersonal, only offers 2 protocols, you will see a different dr for every hollow ip.

I do not have anything to add. I just wanted to say Hi and to tell you that I am back for round two. I hope your friend finds a good place in NY.

I agree with BabyHope and highly recommend the SHER Institute. Dr. Tortoriello and Dr. Wang are both amazing!!!

I just read good things about SHER. I am at RMA and not that happy myself. I was thinking about Cornell but here the same things that others are stating… very interpersonal. My clinic gets a lot from them. I was thinking about NYU next.

Thanks Ladies…so I told her about SIRM she’s going to make an appointment. I advised her to go with her gut.
The clinic she’s using now is owned by two Dr. who now hired 3 new Dr. one of the owners was my Dr. So I called him yesterday and told him I was very upset. I sent him a referal and she’s very unhappy with the service. He called her and now taking over her case. She text me today that she feels so much better now. He gave her direct numbers to contact him and he’s going to be her Dr. from here on out if she stays with them. I advised her to still go to SIRM and see how she feels.

Nilah…I’m going to PM you…and send pic of my boy…good luck with round 2…