Recommendations for fertility doctor in Southern California?

Hi all. I am looking for a doctor that any of you have used here in California. I have been all over the internet, and gone to consultations but I would love to hear from you girls. Thank you in advance :flower:

I went to Dr. Najimabadi in Beverly Hills. He got awful reviews on yelp, but I got recommended to him by a coworker who got pregnant after using him.
He doesn’t have a great bedside manner, but he really does care. His nurses are great. If you need a lot of handholding and lots of explanations, then he’s probably not the doctor that you should go to.

Hi. I am 12 weeks pregnant. I went to Dr. Coffler here in North County of San Diego. He is part of HRC. I had to go up to Newport Beach for the egg retrieval and transfer. He has been an amazing doctor. I would highly recommend him. His office staff was very nice as well. http://www.havingbabies.com/about-hrc/locations/oceanside-california-fertility-clinic/
My friend from college told me about the clinic. She got pregnant with Dr. Frederic who is also part of HRC. She works full time in the Newport Beach office. She is working with her to try and conceive her second.

Congrats stillpraying on your BFP!!! That is so exciting! I pray that will be me soon too!Thanks for the info! I have been looking at HRC. I am waiting for one of their seminars to come up so I can get a free consultation :slight_smile: They have great success rates and a lot of good doctors with great reviews. Now I just have to figure out which one to go to!!

I go to Dr. Acacio in Orange County (Laguna Niguel). He’s literally the best! He got us pregnant (with twins) on our first IUI try back in 2010. We are now in the middle of our first IVF cycle with him, and it’s been fantastic. I completely trust him–he’s warm, inviting, but also completely knowledgeable and professional. I would not go to anyone else!