Regretting not doing PGD

[B]Regretting not doing pgd[/B]
We were seriously considered this after our devistating loss afte our first Ivf . I even had a consult but then found out the cost and that our insurance wouldn’t cover a dime. So we decided to take our chances ( I honestly didn’t even think I was going to get pregnant) now that I am pregnant I am an absolute wreck. I am so nervouse about the health of this baby it is keeping me awake at night. I know I can’t change anything now but I don’t know how I am possibly going to get through the wait until I can have testing done.

Thanks just needed to vent

[QUOTE=Notgivinguphope][B]Regretting not doing pgd[/B]
We were seriously considered this after our devistating loss afte our first Ivf . I even had a consult but then found out the cost and that our insurance wouldn’t cover a dime. So we decided to take our chances ( I honestly didn’t even think I was going to get pregnant) now that I am pregnant I am an absolute wreck. I am so nervouse about the health of this baby it is keeping me awake at night. I know I can’t change anything now but I don’t know how I am possibly going to get through the wait until I can have testing done.

Thanks just needed to vent
__________________[/QUOTE]

What is a PGD? Not familiar with that acronym.

Pre embryonic genetic diagnosis

First let me say congrats! Now about the PGD I know it is easier said than done but you have to try not to worry find something that takes your focus off of it like a hobby,work, crafts idk I don’t really know what kind of things you like to do. You gotta find a way to chanel the energy you’re using on worrying in a positive way. Worrying is not going to make things better and is counterproductive. Is there any faith or religion you practice? This may help inmensely, I believe in prayer being christian and in times of great distress it has really helped me. I will say a prayer for you and your baby. I hope you are able to let your worries go and enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest. Best wishes