Research:Psychological effects of infertility

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Dear Participant,[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]My name is Karen Kidd. I am a MA studentstudying Counselling and Psychotherapy with ICHAS. I am currently doing adissertation. The title of my research is “A Quantitative Study Examining thePsychological Effects of Infertility”. I am hoping to evaluate and highlightthe psychological effects that infertility is having on people affected by this.It is estimated that there are 48.5 million people worldwide suffering frominfertility and I am hoping to look at the psychological effects that this ishaving on people who are affected by infertility. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]If you have been unsuccessful in gettingpregnant despite having unprotected sex for 12 months or more, I would reallyappreciate it if you would take the time to fill in a quick questionnaire inrelation to this. The questionnaire is done through Survey Monkey and iscompletely confidential. The data will be stored on the researchers computerwhich is password protected. The data will be used as part of the researcher’sdissertation and any future publications by the researcher. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]My contact details are [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][email protected][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri] please contact meif you have any questions or if I can be of an assistance. A copy of thefindings/ outcomes can also be sent to you if you contact me by email.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Thanking you in advance for taking the timeto participate.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]This survey is password protected pleaseemail me on [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][email protected][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]for the password link. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Karen Kidd. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

Dear Karin,

Thanks for the useful information!
Is it ok if i discuss it with some of my friends who are also in needs of that? :grouphug:

Many thanks in advance!!!
Cheer,

Gwen

Dear Karen,

I’m interested in this research! Just dunno what if it’s still available or not…
If yes, could you please let me know where the survey is? So sorry but i don’t see any attached file or link here yet…

I also didn’t have any experience with Survey Monkey before, either!!!
Is it ok to send me some instruction or guideline or anything else to know more about that?

Many thanks in advance!
Have a nice time…

Best regards,

Gwen