Research study on Christian women's experiences of infertility

I am a doctoral student at the University of Michigan researching Christian women’s experiences of infertility. I am looking for Christian women to interview and hope that you will contact me if you would like to share your story. Your identity will remain confidential. I am happy to conduct interviews over the phone/Skype if you are not in the Michigan area. The Catholic interviews are complete, but if you care Catholic and have struggled with what to do with extra embryos, selective reduction, or have used embryo adoption, please email me at (dczar at umich dot edu). You will be compensated for your time.

I am looking for people who meet the following criteria:

1. You are experiencing/have experienced infertility
  2. You have considered and decided to use OR not use reproductive technologies (e.g. IVF, donors)
  3. 25-50 years old
  4. You identify as Christian (non-Catholic)
    The Catholic portion of this study is complete. But if you are Catholic and have struggled with what to do with extra embryos, selective reduction, or have used embryo adoption, please contact us.
    5)Your religion has affected your experience of infertility in some way

For more information, or to volunteer, please contact me:
Danielle Czarnecki, PhD candidate
Dept. of Sociology, University of Michigan
dczar at umich dot edu
This study has been reviewed and approved by The Health Sciences and Behavioral Sciences Institutional Review Boards (IRB-HSBS)

Thank you for allowing me to post.