Responding well!

Today is day four of stims and my ultra sound should really good progress. They were not anticipating seeing this much response.

I had several measuring 10-13 and several more in the 5-9 range. She measured about 9 and said there were probably more. And my lining as 7.88.

I’m so happy. Now to wait for my E2

Sending good vibes!

[quote=Spenanelson]Today is day four of stims and my ultra sound should really good progress. They were not anticipating seeing this much response.

I had several measuring 10-13 and several more in the 5-9 range. She measured about 9 and said there were probably more. And my lining as 7.88.

I’m so happy. Now to wait for my E2[/quote]

congrats! hope it works for you.:cross::cross::cross:

Thank you! I am full of happy thoughts right now. I can’t wait for Thursday.

Sending lots of love and prayers your way:):cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well. Second ultrasound and little guys are growing! I had 9 in the 10 -14 and it was too painful for her to keep measuring so we stop at that.

My RE came in to tell me that I was doing spectacularly and better than last time. We even joked about what if I had two ovaries. If only these guys would stick around. I guess i can produce them they just are not the best of quality.

I think that is the hardest thing to cope with. I have a great cushy lining, responds well to stims and my eggs made perfect embies. But in the end there was something wrong with them.

So they started me on the Ganerelix and kept me at the 150 of Bravelle and Menopure. I’ll go back on Saturday for my next US.

Things are looking positive. Just need prayers for them to be healthy stick longer than 8 weeks.

I’m still hoping for the best!

Well. Second ultrasound and little guys are growing! I had 9 in the 10 -14 and it was too painful for her to keep measuring so we stop at that.

My RE came in to tell me that I was doing spectacularly and better than last time. We even joked about what if I had two ovaries. If only these guys would stick around. I guess i can produce them they just are not the best of quality.

I think that is the hardest thing to cope with. I have a great cushy lining, responds well to stims and my eggs made perfect embies. But in the end there was something wrong with them.

So they started me on the Ganerelix and kept me at the 150 of Bravelle and Menopure. I’ll go back on Saturday for my next US.

Things are looking positive. Just need prayers for them to be healthy stick longer than 8 weeks.

I’m still hoping for the best!

This is great to hear…sending you all sorts of sticky vibes!! Keep us posted :slight_smile:

I just heard from the clinic and they said that my follicles are increasing by 2 every day and my leads should be around 18 on Saturday which will put me at trigger on Sunday, ER on Tuesday and transfer on Friday.

And my lining is at 14 and my E2 is 362. My lining as not even at 14 at last ET. These little guys should have a nice comfy home next week. I hope they like what I have done with the place!!!