Retrieved 7 eggs yesterday

Just heard back from the clinic. They retrieved 7 eggs yesterday. One fractures right away, the rest fertilized. But three of the six were abnormal. So we only have three progressing as of today. So two more days of progression. I really hope they all make it. I’m happy but at the same time I am sad. I did so much to try to improve quality and so far nothing worked. I was really hoping for a better result. But then again all I need is one.

:cross: :cross: Hoping for the best for you!:cross:

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Not to sound disrespectful but for your age range the outcome sounds realistic. Also to have 3 progressing sounds absolutely wonderful! Best wishes and Chin up! I’ll be praying that you have beautiful embryos developing for transfer. :babydust: [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Edited Plus you only have one ovary. Goodness, I think you had a great outcome. Don’t get too down on yourself. Happy positive thoughts and vibes![/FONT][/SIZE]

I’m sorry about the report,:grouphug: but as you say: you only need one. As you can see from siggy- I’m a veteran and have been there too many times. As you know- all of this is a roller coaster and things happen when you least expect. One of those embies could be the one. :cross::cross:

Thank you! I need the encouragement. I’m so scared.

Webelievinmiracles… You are not being disrespectful. I’m 100% with what you say. I am just worried since the last time ended with only one taking and that ended in a miscarriage and we had much more eggs fertilize and make it to day 3.

[FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][SIZE=3]Stay positive. Luckily you were able to get pregnant the first time around. Sorry about the miscarriage but maybe this time your little bean will stick around! We’ll all be praying for you. I have high hopes that you’ll have a successful transfer. Please keep us updated. [/SIZE][/FONT]

I’m sorry your report is not what you were hoping for but from your sig…think that’s fantastic!!!
and as you can see from mine - you’re right, only takes one! Please keep us posted and will :pray: for your little embabies to make it the next 2 days!

Just need one! :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross:
Praying for you! :pray:

Updates?

[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]Spenanelson – Do you have any updates from your transfer or 2ww? When is your beta?[/SIZE][/FONT]

The update is that I have enough hormones in me to support 5 women going through menopause. I’m cramping today. Spotted this weekend for two days. And I am having horrible night sweats followed by extreme nausea.

Thank goodness my beta is on Friday! If its positive then I get to keep on all these crazy hormones. I think they just need to double my progesterone so I can really feel like a mad woman.

Thanks for asking!!!

[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’][SIZE=3]Glad all is going well LOL. I’ll be looking for your beta updates Friday. Best wishes for a strong healthy BFP! [/SIZE][/FONT]

Sounds mighty positive - good vibes to you!

[quote=Spenanelson]The update is that I have enough hormones in me to support 5 women going through menopause. I’m cramping today. Spotted this weekend for two days. And I am having horrible night sweats followed by extreme nausea.

Thank goodness my beta is on Friday! If its positive then I get to keep on all these crazy hormones. I think they just need to double my progesterone so I can really feel like a mad woman.

Thanks for asking!!![/quote]

You always make me laugh! Can’t wait to hear back for your beta. Many thoughts and prayers headed your way!