Rough Day

So today we just got back from your Christmas Break. Our friend picked us up from the airport and his wife and I got pregnant at the exact same time. He was telling us his wife was due July 22nd. I almost cried because that was my due date. I’m so thankful for the 2 kids I have (15 and 2) but so sad that I’m not having a sibling for my daughter. I feel like my 15 year old missed out on so much not having a sibling close in age to her. I’m honestly not sure I can go through the roller coaster of trying for a baby again. I’m so sad that we lost our little one. Confused and not sure what to do.

I’m sorry Tara.

It never ends… I learned over Christmas break that my twin cousins’ wives are both due in May, which is when we would have been due had our October cycle worked. Needless to say, I cried…though only in the presence of my sister who told me (while crying as well). Also, the same day…my good friend had her little girl and Facebook has been bombarded with daily images. She’s uninsured and wonderfully fertile at 37 years old…can’t help but be a bit jealous.

I take things one day at a time. We are about to start IVF number 3, this time with donor eggs. While I guess things could change, I feel like this is our last cycle (besides any FET opportunities that we may have)…ever. Just not sure we can endure the disappointment, injection issues, and financial costs after this round. But, I realize that I want a baby more than anything…so I could very well have to eat my words later.

Best wishes with whatever you decide! :flower:

So sorry to hear you had a rough day. Sending virtual hugs to you. :grouphug:

I can’t say or do anything to help you, but know that I’m praying for you, and for us all.