Rpl Followed By Unexplained Infertility: Now Explained

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and tell you what´s going on with me…
After my early losses, I had preventive surgery of my arcuate uterus AND I changed doctors, they tested me for EVERYTHING. MTHFR Hetero came up and these new doctors prescribed me with METICORTEN 5 , baby aspirin, double folic acid. And I stopped getting pregnant! After being VERY fertile. I even had IUI done and nothing. The doctors were suggesting I do IVF but I couldnt believe What was happening to me. I was suspicious about taking the Meticorten :s So my husband told me that he wanted to try IVF but I told him I wanted a month rest from the METICORTEN (Prednisone) before IVF. And… I GOT PREGNANT!! After more than a year!!! Now with the BFP my doctors put me on Meticorten again , Clexane 60, baby aspirin, double folic acid , and vitamins and I am almost 10 weeks pregnant now (never got here before)!!!
Just wanted to share this with you because even though doctors know a lot, I know my body. They dont believe it was the Prednisone but I know it was keeping me from getting pregnant!

[QUOTE=fermin78]Just wanted to say hi to everyone and tell you what´s going on with me…
After my early losses, I had preventive surgery of my arcuate uterus AND I changed doctors, they tested me for EVERYTHING. MTHFR Hetero came up and these new doctors prescribed me with METICORTEN 5 , baby aspirin, double folic acid. And I stopped getting pregnant! After being VERY fertile. I even had IUI done and nothing. The doctors were suggesting I do IVF but I couldnt believe What was happening to me. I was suspicious about taking the Meticorten :s So my husband told me that he wanted to try IVF but I told him I wanted a month rest from the METICORTEN (Prednisone) before IVF. And… I GOT PREGNANT!! After more than a year!!! Now with the BFP my doctors put me on Meticorten again , Clexane 60, baby aspirin, double folic acid , and vitamins and I am almost 10 weeks pregnant now (never got here before)!!!
Just wanted to share this with you because even though doctors know a lot, I know my body. They dont believe it was the Prednisone but I know it was keeping me from getting pregnant![/QUOTE]

Congrats!!!:clap: