Sacramento, CA IVF Clinics

DH and I are in search for a clinic.
Anyone know of any clinic, please list them
below.

We met with California IVF a few months ago but a friend of mine
mentioned that most of our appointments and procedures will
be done at the Davis office and that’s not what we want because of
our busy schedules.

Hi Danielle! I am not in your area, but wanted to welcome you to the forums. Hopefully someone on here will have some info for you!

I went to Kaiser Sacramento. I don’t think they are necessarily up to date on the newest techniques, but they did help give me my son (and I was a 40+ patient). I liked the nurses, and my doctor (Dr. Vu). There is another doctor Dr. Sohn, but I don’t have any experience with him.
They cost around $10,000 for a cycle (maybe a little less if you don’t need ICSI or assisted hatching). Medication is separate (around $5000). I was an out of pocket patient, but because I have Kaiser as my insurance, all pretesting just took my copay (I’m not sure how much they would charge for nonKaiser members).

Thank you so much Dragongirl. This informations were really helpful. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Dragongirl, post: 1789792, member: 75020”]I went to Kaiser Sacramento. I don’t think they are necessarily up to date on the newest techniques, but they did help give me my son (and I was a 40+ patient). I liked the nurses, and my doctor (Dr. Vu). There is another doctor Dr. Sohn, but I don’t have any experience with him.
They cost around $10,000 for a cycle (maybe a little less if you don’t need ICSI or assisted hatching). Medication is separate (around $5000). I was an out of pocket patient, but because I have Kaiser as my insurance, all pretesting just took my copay (I’m not sure how much they would charge for nonKaiser members).[/QUOTE]