Scared - 6W and Bleeding

Hi,

I’m a little over 6w now, woke up this am with some dark brown bleeding (very light) and mild intermittent cramping. I called my RE and have an u/s first thing tomorrow am. They also said go to the ER if it gets worse (hasn’t).

I may go crazy with worry in the meantime! I’m wondering if anyone else has had some bleeding early and had the pregnancy stay successful.

Thanks you for your support, I’m so scared right now.

Hi

Last Sunday a week ago tomorrow. I was walking up my stairs and felt a gush come out and went to the restroom and found blood. I was cherry red. I also had cramping. i call my RE and told me not to go to the ER because of germs to wait it out till Monday. After I got off the phone I had another gush of dark red blood but this time with clots! I keep looking in the toilet thinking I had lost one or two babies! That was the darkest day of my life. I went for my us on Monday and all was ok. I even got to see both babies heart beats. My RE said you some times bleed bc the babies are going into your blood stream and it sometimes doesnt seal right so it leaves blood in the uterus that has to come out!!! So please try not to worry. i know easier said than done!! I will be praying for you. Please feel free to email me if you have more questions at [email protected].

Exact same thing happened to me (lots of bright red gushing blood with cramps) at 6 weeks and I am 10 weeks pregnant with a very healthy little girl. I had transferred three so my RE thinks it was probably blood left over from one of the other two trying to implant. Please try not to worry. It probably is nothing. :flower:

I had bleeding with my pregnancy and was convinced I had a mc. It started out brown but turned to bright red and if I didn’t know I was pregnant I would have thought I had my period. I went in for an ultrasound and everything was ok and now almost 4 years later I have my beautiful healthy dd. I know bleeding is pretty scary but try not to stress too much over it since it can be normal to have some bleeding early in pregnancy.

Thank you ladies so much, it gives me hope and means so much to me that you shared and understand. I will let you know what happens tomorrow. So far I think the bleeding has not worsened but still there and still crampy.

Just want to say that you are in my prayers!

[B]I had bleeding at around 13 weeks…it was in march. I woke up to start getting ready for work and I went to the bathroom when I wiped I saw blood…I was soo sleepy I said argh! My period…then it like hit me…wiped again and I freaked.but I didn’t have no pain or cramping so I took it easy. But I did pass 3 blood clots. That started like at 9 am…by 4 pm or 5 I was just spotting brown. It’s always good to call your doctor and schedule a sonogram.:flower: [/B]

Just got back from my appointment… Amazingly there are 2 babies! Heartbeats at 117 and 124, measuring at 6 weeks and 2 and 3 days. The RE saw no blood in there and said things looked good. She also said the bleeding is to be expected since my uterus is adjusting so quickly. One large cyst on my ovary may be adding to the cramping.

Thank you all for your support! Now I can start worrying about something else I guess.

[quote=StepMom33]Just got back from my appointment… Amazingly there are 2 babies! Heartbeats at 117 and 124, measuring at 6 weeks and 2 and 3 days. The RE saw no blood in there and said things looked good. She also said the bleeding is to be expected since my uterus is adjusting so quickly. One large cyst on my ovary may be adding to the cramping.

Thank you all for your support! Now I can start worrying about something else I guess.[/quote]

:thankyou: so happy for you! :clap:

[QUOTE=StepMom33]Just got back from my appointment… Amazingly there are 2 babies! Heartbeats at 117 and 124, measuring at 6 weeks and 2 and 3 days. The RE saw no blood in there and said things looked good. She also said the bleeding is to be expected since my uterus is adjusting so quickly. One large cyst on my ovary may be adding to the cramping.

Thank you all for your support! Now I can start worrying about something else I guess.[/QUOTE]
:cheer: :cheer: so glad you got some good news!

Glad to hear everything is looking good. :clap:

:cheer: So happy to read your good news!!

Thanks all! I’m having a little more bleeding today and I’m trying not to worry - I can’t run have an ultrasound every time it happens… I hope this doesn’t turn into a regular thing or I may go insane.

I just wanted to say congrats!!! Just take it one day at a time and relax as much as possible.