Scared and nervous

I know I may joke and laugh about this. But tomorrow is my beta and I’m scared beyond belief. I feel good even though I’m on a ridiculous about of estrogen, I have more energy than last time. And most of all I’m just calm. And all this scares me.

I been so calm that I just feel like I have nothing to worry about. But then I wonder what if it comes back negative or worse just like last time. And what if it comes back positive, will I still worry even more until we know its all clear. That’s 12 weeks of wonder.

Tomorrow is just another step in this journey. And it’s one of the biggest ones.

Just wanted to say all, the best for tommorrow:babydust:

Just wanted to check in and see how you are. Keep us updated. We are all rooting for you:cheer:

I’m very scared. It going to be a few more hours - maybe 4 or so. And it feels like my body wants to start. So in afraid to everything… Pee, walk, cough, and just plain moving worries me.

Just wanted to tell you I am cheering you on for a great beta today! :bsv:

Good luck. Hoping you get your :bfp:

:slight_smile: calm is good…mantra - good news, good news…
when I was waiting for mine, I could look on the internet - finally when I was brave enough to look and saw an out of range marker - freaked out!! then I saw an A next to my number, and then I freaked out some more…it wasn’t until the next day, that I actually realized it was positive.

Ahhh…crazy stuff this all is.

It’s not good. I’m not pregnant.

It’s time to probably move on from the dream of ever having a child and a family. It’s all I’ve ever wanted. But now I must face a life where when we are old and grey we will be alone.

It’s a lonely feeling and I really feel that god has turned his back on us and our dreams.

I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. I know you feel he’s turned on you, but that feeling is temporary. You probably want to scream at me for saying that, but take time to feel all these things, and when you’re ready, take a deep breath and start looking forward. One step at a time.

[quote=Spenanelson]It’s not good. I’m not pregnant.

It’s time to probably move on from the dream of ever having a child and a family. It’s all I’ve ever wanted. But now I must face a life where when we are old and grey we will be alone.

It’s a lonely feeling and I really feel that god has turned his back on us and our dreams.[/quote]

I’m so sorry for your news. Allow yourself to experience all raw feelings; pain, disappointment, anger, hurt ect. It’s normal you are experiencing all these thoughts between peace and devastation. I know from my personal experience It’s really hard, both mentally and physically. It’s hard coming off all the hormones and I definitely struggled too. The disappointment can be overwhelming. I dealt with my failed cycles by getting back to my normal routine. I went back to the working out right away and tried to keep busy. I wish you to find some peace for now, and then with clear head think about the future. Step by step. Do not give up on you!

so sorry about the results. God does work in mysterious ways and it would be great if we could question him in future - WHY ME??

I hope you are able to find peace somehow - I know easy sad hard to do!

I am so sorry for your news! I know it feels that God has turned on you…I feel that way sometimes too. Please don’t turn your back on him though. Yell and scream at him…Let him know how angry, upset and frustrated you are but don’t be silent and please don’t turn your back now. If he brings you to it…he will bring you through it. Hugs and prayers coming your way from me.

I am so so sorry. I was waiting so anxiously to hear your results. I will never understand why this life isn’t fair. I pray that there is a reason for all of this for you. U are in my thoughts and prayers. If u ever need comfort please post a new thread on here and know that many of us will respond with comforting words.

I am so sorry. Nothing I say will make the pain go away, but you are in my thoughts as well as a lot of other peoples…