September 2013

:welcome: Any ladies out there that will be doing a FET in September? We are planning on one late September. Our journey has been crazy and here we go again putting all trust in God, but hoping there are some more of you out there to share this emotional ride with! With all our transfers this places has helped me through them all and I have made great friends.

:grouphug:

We are also doing a transfer in late September. We have some frozen eggs from our first IVF, and 2 blastocysts from our second IVF. We will be trying to see if we can get some 5 day blasts from the eggs. Hopefully, we will be transferring 2 from the eggs, frozen blastocysts, or a combination of both.

I plan to do a FET in September too! Thanks for starting this thread.

I’m glad this thead is started! If it is OK I would like to join. I am currently scheduled to have my 1st FET in September on lucky Friday the 13th! Of course everything else must align, but so far so good.

Lucky September

Hi Ladies,

I’m starting Lupron in August and therefore my FET will be in September. Hoping to join you ladies on this journey we call life. We have 2 frozen rescue-icsi embies left from our first IVF :cross::pray::cross:.

Looking forward to cycling with you all:)

:welcome: YAY! I am glad there are some ladies out there that we all can follow together and walk with each other through this life event!:grouphug:

Hi Ladies :slight_smile:

I will also be going through a FET sometime in September. I was hoping for August, but my body hasn’t been cooperating!! I had a miscarriage on June 2nd and was just about 7 weeks…devastated :frowning: I am still waiting for AF…if I don’t get it by next week I’ll be put on provera to bring it on. I was never regular with my cycles due to PCOS so I’m not really surprised it hasn’t shown yet. I then have to go through more testing and I’ll be able to go through with the FET with the cycle after that.

I look forward to get to know all of you :slight_smile: Thanks Kristi for starting the thread!

[quote=JLC1010]Hi Ladies :slight_smile:

I will also be going through a FET sometime in September. I was hoping for August, but my body hasn’t been cooperating!! I had a miscarriage on June 2nd and was just about 7 weeks…devastated :frowning: I am still waiting for AF…if I don’t get it by next week I’ll be put on provera to bring it on. I was never regular with my cycles due to PCOS so I’m not really surprised it hasn’t shown yet. I then have to go through more testing and I’ll be able to go through with the FET with the cycle after that.

I look forward to get to know all of you :slight_smile: Thanks Kristi for starting the thread![/quote]

YOUR WELCOME! GLAD YOUR JOINING AND WE CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER! I KNOW THE FEELING ABOUT IT TAKING FOREVER FOR YOUR BODY TO GET BACK AND GOING AFTER SOMETHING LIKE THAT ITS HORRIBLE THING TO DEAL WITH AND THEN FOR IT TO TAKE SO LONG. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU :grouphug:

I am starting birth control tonight. My RE will have me take it continuously until my cycle. I will be starting my Lupron in about a month. I will be on the same protocol as last cycle. I will be doing estrogen patches and progesterone suppositories. It is very odd not having any IM shots. We are looking to transfer Sept 20th.

[QUOTE=KRISTI30]YOUR WELCOME! GLAD YOUR JOINING AND WE CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER! I KNOW THE FEELING ABOUT IT TAKING FOREVER FOR YOUR BODY TO GET BACK AND GOING AFTER SOMETHING LIKE THAT ITS HORRIBLE THING TO DEAL WITH AND THEN FOR IT TO TAKE SO LONG. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

It’s so nice to have the support from people that know exactly what you’re going through. Thanks again :slight_smile:

I have to go in for a beta on Monday…Obviously it will show nothing but it’s procedure to have one done before I start Provera.

I’ll be heading back to my hometown in about a week…I
m so excited to lay on the beach for 2 weeks! I think that will help my stress levels lol

[quote=JLC1010]It’s so nice to have the support from people that know exactly what you’re going through. Thanks again :slight_smile:

I have to go in for a beta on Monday…Obviously it will show nothing but it’s procedure to have one done before I start Provera.

I’ll be heading back to my hometown in about a week…I
m so excited to lay on the beach for 2 weeks! I think that will help my stress levels lol[/quote]

ENJOY THE BEACH IT SOUNDS WONDERFUL!! I THINK STRESS IS A HUGH PART OF MAKING THIS WORK!! SO RELAX…!!!

I will most likely join you in September FET. I had a m/c 2 weeks ago and I have 5 more frozen embryos. I will skip one period (August? not sure when it’ll happen after D&C) and will be ready for cycling in September.

Hello everyone!
I hope I too can join in on this thread. I will be doing my FET the end of September as well. This FET was unexpected however since we are willing to do another IVF cycle our RE wanted to do the FET as soon as possible. Since I will be turning 39 the end of the year we can retreive younger eggs by taking this route. We shall see I will be taking estrogen pills and progesterone injections for a couple of weeks then crinone up to week twelve. I cannot wait!

Good luck to all of you on this thread! I used this website to go thru my first IVF cycle and loved all te support!!! Much baby dust to all of you!

i am also planning on a FET in Sept! Starting my IVF cycle i Aug for pgd testing since I have had 4 m/c’s

i am also planning on a FET in Sept! Starting my IVF cycle i Aug for pgd testing since I have had 4 m/c’s

I go to Dr Tuesday to have a h2o ultrasound and get meds and schedule!!:cheer: looking like the 26th or 27th of September!

Hi ladies! I’m just finishing up with my first IVF cycle–ER was on Monday. Due to very strong responses to stims during IUI cycles, my doctor had recommended that we plan to freeze everything. I’m glad we went into it with that assumption, since we ended up with 32 eggs retrieved and E2 over 5000, so at least it wasn’t a disappointment to have to cancel last-minute.

Anyway, due to travel plans in August we’re going to push FET to September. Still waiting to see just how many we’re going to have to work with–as of yesterday morning we had 20 little embies growing. DH is very freaked out by the high number, but I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that we have a few to make it to freeze!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone as we get closer to our transfer dates and :bfp: !

Hi ladies!

I think I might join the September group. I delayed my FET a month to try and lose a little weight. I am hoping that I feel like I am in a good place for an early September transfer. I hope everyone is doing well. For me that means trying my best to relax and not stress too much about the outcome and the delay in this process. :pray: for lots of :bfp: for September!

Started BCPs today :slight_smile:

:welcome: new ladies!!

Got my schedule stop birth control on the 28th start Estradiol on the 3rd! Transfer date SEPTEMBER 25!:pray: I am super excited hoping for the best!