Seriously devastated ... Can't I get a break

So I went from good progression to possibly stalling out. There was very little growth and my lining decreased So it’s daily ultrasounds and blood work till further notice. And they are bumping my bravelle and Menopure.

So I basically have more folicles but they may not be producing eggs. I’m devastated.

The only thing that may save this cycle is the fact that it was a different tech and she measures differently. So we have to wait for my E2 to come back to see what is happening. But my ER will be pushed back to Wednesday.

Oh… And I will run out if meds. But the nurse did give me a pack of each. So I’ll have enough through Monday. I love that office. They really do everything they can to help.

I am so sorry. Maybe upping the meds. will do the trick. At least you have a great office that supports you.
Sending you good thoughts!:babydust:

:cross: the increase in meds will make all the difference. :pray:'ing your follies catch up and are ripe for your ER to go ahead on Wed. :babydust:

Well my E2 is 832 and I have 12 folicles all between 14-10. Last time my E2 was 800 wirh 10 folicles between 20-12.

I really hope the extra time and meds will help.

I didn’t do IVF, I did IUI, but there were a few cycles where my follicles stalled out and an increase in meds was all I needed to get them jump started again. :bsv:

[quote=Spenanelson]Well my E2 is 832 and I have 12 folicles all between 14-10. Last time my E2 was 800 wirh 10 folicles between 20-12.

I really hope the extra time and meds will help.[/quote]

I am so, so sorry you are feeling bad. Been there.:grouphug: I hope the increase in meds will get you to where you want to be. Yes you do deserve a break.

And by last time I mean my last round not my last scan and blood work.

The exact same thing happened to me and then my eggs took off… hang in there!!

Thank you so much. I think they have increased in size. It feels like I have more pulling and pressure in my ovary. And I’m exhausted beyond belief. It’s worse than when I ovulate. I hope this is a good sign.

Exact same thing happened to me this cycle. RE upper my meds and my estrogen and follies grew!! I stimmed for 14 days this time… the first time only 10 days… so hang in there… it will all work out!!