Share your experience-Doubling betas-normal pregnancy?

Hello,
I have had beta -hcg’s that doubled every 48 hours. At
At 9dp5dt, they were 226.7.
At 11dp5dt, they were 508.6.
At 13dp5dt the level was 1229.6.

From all your experience and knowledge, do betas that double like this usually result in a normal term pregnancy? I need to wait until December 27 to do ultrasound to check if there is a heartbeat. I so want to be excited about being pregnant, but am wary as I had two losses. The other miscarriages were betas that rose but didn’t double. Anyone here can say whether this usually is a good sign that means the pregnancy will likely go forward? Should I still be cautious to get my hopes up too high? What has been your experience with doubling betas? Please share, even whether good or bad.

[QUOTE=Birdies]Hello,
I have had beta -hcg’s that doubled every 48 hours. At
At 9dp5dt, they were 226.7.
At 11dp5dt, they were 508.6.
At 13dp5dt the level was 1229.6.

From all your experience and knowledge, do betas that double like this usually result in a normal term pregnancy? I need to wait until December 27 to do ultrasound to check if there is a heartbeat. I so want to be excited about being pregnant, but am wary as I had two losses. The other miscarriages were betas that rose but didn’t double. Anyone here can say whether this usually is a good sign that means the pregnancy will likely go forward? Should I still be cautious to get my hopes up too high? What has been your experience with doubling betas? Please share, even whether good or bad.[/QUOTE]

Your betas look strong. If you haven’t already looked at beta base The BetaBase you could do that. It lists betas for women who’ve seen HBs on their ultrasounds. Usually a HB is a positive sign the pregnancy is viable. I think you’re always going to be worried about getting your hopes up until the baby/babies come home with you from the hospital. Every time I go for an ultrasound, I still get nervous and look for each baby’s HB, even though I can feel them kick. I always ask the technician what the HBs are and if they’re normal.

Those look great! Doubling betas are not a guarantee of a successful pregnancy, but they’re a really good sign. Congratulations!