Sharing hope with others

DH and I have been married for 17 years. We conceived our only child via IUI (the second one we did) in August 2012. I’m now 39, and we’ve been TTC ever since DS was 6 months old. We had four unsuccessful IUIs in June, July, August, and October of 2014. We took a little break to get our finances in order to move on to IVF. Our IVF consult appointment was scheduled for January 27th. I got a BFP on January 25th, and we did it on our own! After 17 years, I had given up all hope of ever being able to conceive on our own. Hang in there, ladies. It can happen!!!

[QUOTE=“runnergirl75, post: 1789088, member: 72065”]DH and I have been married for 17 years. We conceived our only child via IUI (the second one we did) in August 2012. I’m now 39, and we’ve been TTC ever since DS was 6 months old. We had four unsuccessful IUIs in June, July, August, and October of 2014. We took a little break to get our finances in order to move on to IVF. Our IVF consult appointment was scheduled for January 27th. I got a BFP on January 25th, and we did it on our own! After 17 years, I had given up all hope of ever being able to conceive on our own. Hang in there, ladies. It can happen!!![/QUOTE]
Congratulations!! That’s wonderful. Thank you for sharing your story!

I LOVE THIS GOOD NEWS!

We all need to hear these kind of hopeful pick-me-ups. Thank you for sharing and so happy for you runnergirl75!

What an awesome story! I remember you from our time on the boards back in 2012, I’m so, so glad to hear about this! We had a successful IUI in September 2012 and our daughter was born the following June. We are back to IUI as we TTC for #2. Congratulations, and enjoy your pregnancy!

Congratulations!!! I Love to hear stories like this. Thanks for sharing