Sharp pains 2dp3dt

Hello ladies,
I am currently 2dp3dt of 3, 8 cell grade A embabies. I’m pretty sure it’s to early for implantation but I have felt fine since the transfer up until a few hrs ago. I have been getting little sharp pains/ cramping on my left side of my stomach that come and go quickly and I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing and has any clue what it could be?

[quote=Ally6181]Hello ladies,
I am currently 2dp3dt of 3, 8 cell grade A embabies. I’m pretty sure it’s to early for implantation but I have felt fine since the transfer up until a few hrs ago. I have been getting little sharp pains/ cramping on my left side of my stomach that come and go quickly and I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing and has any clue what it could be?[/quote]

I had the same thing and my RE said it was likey my ovaries recovering from the ET. Hopefully, it is those little embabies breaking out and implanting! Best of luck to you!

I’m 2dp5dt and I’ve been having strange light cramping/tugging sensation in what feels like the very center way down at the bottom of my abdomen. No matter which way I’m laying, the feeling is on the anterior side of the abdomen. It’s strange but not bothersome.

The pains have gone away, they only lasted a few hrs last night. Have no clue what it was bc it was to early for implantation. Anyone out there poas after a 3dt? Just wondering when the earliest you got a bfp as I am very impatient and trying to see when I can start poas. My last transfer was a day 5 and I got a bfp on a hpt 4dp5dt.

[QUOTE=Ally6181]The pains have gone away, they only lasted a few hrs last night. Have no clue what it was bc it was to early for implantation. Anyone out there poas after a 3dt? Just wondering when the earliest you got a bfp as I am very impatient and trying to see when I can start poas. My last transfer was a day 5 and I got a bfp on a hpt 4dp5dt.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you might get reasonable results at 6dp if you were 4dp5dt before.

[QUOTE=Charybdis]Sounds like you might get reasonable results at 6dp if you were 4dp5dt before.[/QUOTE]

I got a positive on 6dpt5dt but I didn’t test before then and was cautious of that result cos of the hormones from the trigger injection. Hope you have a positive result throughout xx