Sher institute?

anyone doing ivf through sher and what are your thoughts?

I heard they are very good. My friend just did an IVF cycle w/ them in October and is pg w/ twins. She went to sher in NJ. Before that she went to a differant doctor and had several failed cycles.

I have an appt for consult with them in January to possibly try for my second. I got pg by another doctor with my daughter but now i am not too thrilled about their new office staff and thought I would talk to the doctor at sher and see what they had to offer in ways of a mini ivf cycle.

Good luck to you! I have heard very good things about them

I have also heard good thingsvas well. One of th scholarships that I applied for actually reccomends them faithfully. They also have great success rates.

I have also heard good things as well. One of the scholarships that I applied for actually reccomends them faithfully. They also have great success rates.

Going there on Wednesday for testing…NJ location. Tomorrow, we are checking out RMAPA. We’ve had 5 failed cycles. Will report back.

we have gone there and have liked them, i am hoping my hpt is correct and we got our bfp but wont know offically til Thursday.

I think they are very good at finding protocol that work best for each individual patient. they specialize in that very well i believe.

which facility are you thinking about attending? one word of caution though is even tho there are several sher facilities i am not sure they all operate under one ‘entity’ i am not sure each sher doctor consults with other sher doctors—i maybe completly wrong too but ask that b/c i have her st. louis and vegas are the best ones out of all the sher facilites. it is worth you asking.

I go to the St. Louis Sher, and I don’t believe they offer the mini/micro ivf. They have a low dose, instead. I really like the doctor and office staff. The nurse I’m in contact with told me that if AF showed over the weekend, to email her so she could get me started on BCP for our IVF in Feb. They’re always quick to respond, too. If you haven’t been on the Sher FB page, you should check it out. They have all kinds of success stories.

We decided to pass after visiting the Bedminster location, though we liked our phone consultation enough with Dr. Peters. The office was disorganized and they didn’t have correct information. They told us we would have to pay $500+ in expenses for the day, but never bothered to tell us in advance though they swore up and down that they did. We left in the middle of the nurse consult when she told us they would not be flexible AT ALL with the cycle dates…I work a full-time++ job, so that was an absolute deal-breaker. Unless you just won the lottery and have nothing to do but sit on your *** all day and do IVF, I don’t recommend this place.

I’m sorry to hear that, I truly do enjoy the St. Louis location. They sound like they try to get all patients on the same page cd wise for IVF.

[QUOTE=OnlyNeed1]I’m sorry to hear that, I truly do enjoy the St. Louis location. They sound like they try to get all patients on the same page cd wise for IVF.[/QUOTE]

I know! We were disappointed but I do hear St. Louis is terrific. Good luck to you!