Should I be worried

Hi everyone, I have been trying to not read to much into the ridiculous things my body seems to be doing but I feel at a loss…

So please tell me if I am over reacting… Bit of context…March 8th I had a sonohysterogram and an endometrial biopsy…I bled for about 4 days after and had intense cramping for a good week. We did not have intercourse for about two weeks…and when we started again, every single time we have done it I have had bleeding…the bleeding is a dark red and has clots.

This started Friday afternoon and I am still bleeding a little and I have insane cramps and my back is very sore.

These cramps feel different. I tried to explain it to my husband but he doesnt understand.

I called my RE on Saturday and all he could say was that he doenst have all my results back and doesnt want to jump to conclusions…and he said if the bleeding gets really bad to go to emerg…He also asked me to varify if I have a history of endometriosis…I dont that i know of…

So in a nut shell…what am I supposed to think right now? My next appt isnt until the 19th because all my results wont be in until then…Im beginign to drive my husband and myself crazy…

[quote=lokaxena]Hi everyone, I have been trying to not read to much into the ridiculous things my body seems to be doing but I feel at a loss…

So please tell me if I am over reacting… Bit of context…March 8th I had a sonohysterogram and an endometrial biopsy…I bled for about 4 days after and had intense cramping for a good week. We did not have intercourse for about two weeks…and when we started again, every single time we have done it I have had bleeding…the bleeding is a dark red and has clots.

This started Friday afternoon and I am still bleeding a little and I have insane cramps and my back is very sore.

These cramps feel different. I tried to explain it to my husband but he doesnt understand.

I called my RE on Saturday and all he could say was that he doenst have all my results back and doesnt want to jump to conclusions…and he said if the bleeding gets really bad to go to emerg…He also asked me to varify if I have a history of endometriosis…I dont that i know of…

So in a nut shell…what am I supposed to think right now? My next appt isnt until the 19th because all my results wont be in until then…Im beginign to drive my husband and myself crazy…[/quote]

I wish I had an answer but I don’t… I have never had bleeding with intercourse. Seems like he would want to figure it out right away though! Does it stop after a certain amount of time after intercourse?

It typically stopped withing a couple of hours… which it did, but then randomly started again Sunday with crazy cramping. Its light…just spotting really. But the cramps are still bad.

The nurses at the fertility clinic said there is nothing in my test results (resutls i havnet gotten yet since I havent gotten an appt) that would raise concern and this might just be my body attempting to have a period…as to why I was bleedign after intercourse…they have no idea and said that if my bleedign stops now and it happens again they will run more tests to figure out why…

I go back on the 15th to go over results and to get the plan…this waiting is taking forever