Signature

I tried to edit my signature, but I get the message:
Error saving signature: Your signature cannot be longer than 2000 characters [I]including[/I] BB code markup

so, I removed several lines and still got the message…so, I cancelled the edit and went back in to save my current signature, and get the same error. :frowning:

I have had the same problem & just gave up. I ended up keeping the same sig I had–with no update. I also wish they would fix the issue with half of the little icon/emoticons not working. :frowning:

The signature issue will be reviewed Monday along with the avatars. I think the emoticons were an add on that could likely be restored. I know there is a list of issues they are working on. I’ll see what can be done. Thank you!

So - even though my signature was nowhere near 2000 including markup - I did fix my issue. However, I am not sure most users will be able to do it. I had to ‘view source’ and save that to a .txt then basically reenter everything using minimal markup. The old board was bad about entering new font tags around every line. It worked for me.

So - even though my signature was nowhere near 2000 including markup - I did fix my issue. However, I am not sure most users will be able to do it. I had to ‘view source’ and save that to a .txt then basically reenter everything using minimal markup. The old board was bad about entering new font tags around every line. It worked for me.

The signature issue was fixed today, thanks for reporting. Hopefully we can move through the other issues quickly. Thank you for your patience!