Signatures

What happened to the signatures with all of the information that was on the old forum? Does anyone know where to find this? I had a lot of information stored on there that I did not write down anywhere else.

[QUOTE=houston;n2594280]What happened to the signatures with all of the information that was on the old forum? Does anyone know where to find this? I had a lot of information stored on there that I did not write down anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

I had this same issue. Go to the upper right corner by your user name, click the drop down arrow and click on “User Settings”. Then click on “Account” and scroll down to “Conversation Detail Options”. Make sure the box for show signatures is checked. You will also have a link just under the 3 boxes to “Edit Post Signature”. Although they have put a 1000 character limit on them now. I had to edit mine, which was already pretty short and remove some of the emoticons.

I’m not seeing that the signatures are showing still but it may be a bug they are working on still. Not sure how I feel about this new layout.

The show like a lil pen in ur user box, next to the online button, u click on it and ur sig comes up… :wink:

Just found the signatures. In the gray boxes next to each post, under the picture/screen names - at the bottom, there is a symbol next to the circle. Scroll or click it and it will show that person’s signature.

[QUOTE=feeling_hopeless;n2594290] I’m not seeing that the signatures are showing still but it may be a bug they are working on still. Not sure how I feel about this new layout.[/QUOTE] In your userbox to the left, next to the online circle, there’s a little pen point, click on it and the signatured show up :slight_smile:

Make sure you have the ‘topic view’ checked in your account settings. Signatures won’t show up if you have ‘stream view’ checked.

I do like the option to ‘like’ a post :slight_smile:

Thanks for everyone’s help. I figured out how to use the signatures. So far, I hate the new layout. I liked the other one so much more. This also seems to run really slowly for me. I do like the option to like a post, but that is really about it. This may just be my general adversity to change, but I just really don’t like it.