SIS/ hydrosonography

I was wondering anyone’s experience with hydrosonography and if it was good or bad. I’ve already had an HSG and was wondering how it compared to the HSG (I had terrible cramps. )
:grouphug: thanks for any advise as always :grouphug: :flower:

[quote=Hopeful86]I was wondering anyone’s experience with hydrosonography and if it was good or bad. I’ve already had an HSG and was wondering how it compared to the HSG (I had terrible cramps. )
:grouphug: thanks for any advise as always :grouphug: :flower:[/quote]

I had a hydrosonography done just last week and about to go for a myomectomy using robotics in a month’s time. It wasn’t painful like the HSG. If you are a sensitive person, then yes, there will be some discomfort(but very very small).

It depends - on what, I am not sure! I have had 3. The first 2 were excruciatingly painful, like try to claw my way off the table painful (although the pain stops as soon as they’re done and it only takes seconds).

My 3rd I had no pain at all, just some discomfort like you would experience with a pap smear or IUI.

However, I appear to be waaaaay in the minority and most people have little to no pain. I hope you’re in the majority and it’s an absolute breeze for you!

Good luck!

disappointed

I went in on Monday no SIS because the RE (who is a female) that I seen that day thought she seen an amniotic sac:preg: after waiting six hours we find out through blood test that it was not :bfn: so its was a polyp or fibroid. :af:

There was no sign of follicles after bleeding three months on own :grr: my lining is at 17mm

and to top all that off : a cyst 36x 25x 32mm it looks like an orange…it gets aspirated as soon as have proper bleed and I attempt to have another hydrosonography ran. I am scarred I won’t stop bleeding after this hormone induced cycle. I get to go get 3 day labs on the up side. :cross:

I know my doctor (the one I claim lol) is the best so I am only trusting him for now…I’m sure the other doctor is fine…but she charged us for SIS and I didn’t get it and unfortunately I am getting charged again for an SIS because she didn’t submit right paperwork and for now I am self pay. I was just a little frustrated with her and their receptionist…:grr: Everything will work out…just takes time :pray: :pray: and :bsv: :babydust: to all who read