Six weeks and not many symptoms

Hi ladies!

I am currently 6w2d pregnant and have had very few symptoms. I know every pregnancy is differnt but I would have thought I would be feeling a little preggo by now. I have only had 1 or 2 waves of nausea and my b**bs aren’t that sore either. Also, I know most people are exhausted at this stage and that is not the case with me. My u/s is still a week away.

Has anyone else had these few of symptoms or am I freaking out for nothing

I never had morning sickness with my first pg, and I haven’t had any this time either ( I am almost 6 weeks). I am exhausted, though.

Try not to worry, I know its hard cause I have been worrying about the same thing. But, I am 9 weeks and have felt very little symptoms the whole time. Between about 6-8 weeks I had slight nausea and dry heaves but even that has seemed to have died down. I have sore nipples/breasts but some days they are less sore. I never felt that tired or exhausted, but I dont work so that might help with that. The most consistent symptom I have had is cramping a couple of times a day, it seems less now too. But, I had my last ultrasound on Tuesday (8 weeks 5 days) and baby was measuring on track with a HB of 185. But I was worried to about lack of symptoms!

[quote=BelievinginMiracles]Hi ladies!

I am currently 6w2d pregnant and have had very few symptoms. I know every pregnancy is differnt but I would have thought I would be feeling a little preggo by now. I have only had 1 or 2 waves of nausea and my b**bs aren’t that sore either. Also, I know most people are exhausted at this stage and that is not the case with me. My u/s is still a week away.

Has anyone else had these few of symptoms or am I freaking out for nothing[/quote]

I did not have any symptoms until I was about 8 to 9 weeks preggo. As a matter of fact I had no idea I was preggo until I took the blood test to confirm my pregnancy. My first symptom was nausea at 8 to 9 weeks and it lasted well into my 16th week. I was nauseated all day! I didn’t have the heaves at all just the upset or nervous stomach 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My B**bs did not hurt nor did my nipples darken as they say happens. It wasn’t until the beginning of my third trimester that the darkening happened.

I would not worry nor be concerned since you are not having any symptoms. Enjoy not having them for now! You eventually will experience something!!!

Good Luck and Congrats on being :preg: … :flower:

Its true, my nipples have not darkened either, and they constantly seem to change too. One day they can be extremely veiny and you can really see the raised little dots (glands) and then the next day they can be perfectly smooth, no dots, and very little veins seen.

I had sore breasts, but other than that (and fatigue from weeks 8 - 10) I had no symptoms at all. Not a whiff of nausea or cravings or aversions. If I didn’t keep going in and having ultrasounds, I’d never have believed I was pregnant until I started feeling kicking (which was like week 22).

Congrats!!