Slow embies at ET, early implantation? 4dp5dt

Hi, we transferred 2 early blastocysts (one good, one fair). They were the best of the bunch of 25 fertilized embryos I got this cycle. My RE didn’t seemed concerned and said they are where they should be on stage. I was hoping they would be full blast by Day 5.

Today at 4dp5dt, I see a very, very faint line using FMU. Its def there and not the usual white empty space of a real negative. Could it be real?

I triggered using 5000 unit HCG instead of 10000 units to avoid overstimulation. I’m assuming the trigger is out of my system since its been 1.5 weeks since I triggered.

Is it possible for slow embies to implant early? Anyone tested positive this early with slow growing embies?

[quote=missthuyn]Hi, we transferred 2 early blastocysts (one good, one fair). They were the best of the bunch of 25 fertilized embryos I got this cycle. My RE didn’t seemed concerned and said they are where they should be on stage. I was hoping they would be full blast by Day 5.

Today at 4dp5dt, I see a very, very faint line using FMU. Its def there and not the usual white empty space of a real negative. Could it be real?

I triggered using 5000 unit HCG instead of 10000 units to avoid overstimulation. I’m assuming the trigger is out of my system since its been 1.5 weeks since I triggered.

Is it possible for slow embies to implant early? Anyone tested positive this early with slow growing embies?[/quote]

Dear, it sounds to me like you are :preg: .
Just because they were early blast the morning of transfer does not mean tat they would not be a full blast by the afternoon. Enjoy the faint positive untill beta, but I have very good feeling for you :slight_smile:

I would be cautiously optimistic, since you didn’t test the HCG out of your system. But BFP 4dpt is not unheard of!! :pray: For you! Wait a few more days and test again.

I would be cautious only bc u didn’t test out your trigger… I took less hcg than u and didn’t have a negative hpt till 3dp5dt when testin It out. That being sad I then had my first faint bfp 4dp5dt so totally possible! It’s probably bejng helped a little by your trigger still

Thank you! It turns out it was a faint BFP at 4dp5dt! It was getting darker and today at 6dp5dt, there was a definite second line.

My beta is in a few days!

Congrats! I got a faint + at 4dp5dt which I completely ignored because it seemed ridiculous but the next day it was way darker and I dug that old one out of the trash to compare. :smiley: